• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

amazon scammed me

From the screenshots, the support executive said he initiated refund for ₹8068 to Amazon Pay wallet.

Did you check the wallet balance?

If Amazon does not oblige then you have the evidence to proceed further, file a complaint with National Consumer Helpline.

@vaibhav111 - please change this thread title to amazon scammed me. Current title sounds like a dare to amazon to scam op
Go Do It GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Amazon will do price match if they are not able to deliver first product.
For example, if we order an item for 10k but due to some reason they are not able to deliver product. Later the product price has been increased to 11k. If we call customer care they will add comment and after they will refund 1k as Amazon pay GV once return period is over.
Best part is they won't consider SBI Cash back / HDFC Millennia / Amazon Shopping voucher/ Amazon GV's 5% or above cash back.

Amazon will do price match if they are not able to deliver first product.
For example, if we order an item for 10k but due to some reason they are not able to deliver product. Later the product price has been increased to 11k. If we call customer care they will add comment and after they will refund 1k as Amazon pay GV once return period is over.
Best part is they won't consider SBI Cash back / HDFC Millennia / Amazon Shopping voucher/ Amazon GV's 5% or above cash back.
same case but they denied

I purchased chair on 17 aug but does not deliver and on 23 they promised me price difference after delivery now they denied after return period is over, that is clear violation of Consumer protection act 2019.

Need expert advice
Need some more info, what was the reason given to you for non delivery?

I think you have purchased the chair when its price become too low, due to their mistake. Because of such low price they didn't honour the delivery and later cancelled, right?

Later when you approached, you were told that you will be getting price difference as refund to your Amazon Pay Balance.

Is this true? Rectify it wherever necessary.

You haven't told us whole scenario.

Whatever, they have breached the contract and liable to compensate you. But you know how our judiciary system/ quasi judiciary bodies are. Need to make good, effort, time and cost.

I checked consumer protection act if they don't pay price difference after commitment or they provide wrong information in both cases there will be violation of act and when I ask about it they are playing with words even after asking specific about this

Back