• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

amazon scammed me

any expert advisor here?
Just connect with some other customer care on call and inform him to check the mail, quote time and sender's name. And then say as it's evident from the mail itself, you were asked to place the request for the price difference after the expiration of return/replacement period.

Just connect with some other customer care on call and inform him to check the mail, quote time and sender's name. And then say as it's evident from the mail itself, you were asked to place the request for the price difference after the expiration of return/replacement period.
Already did chat/ call multiple times but they put my call on hold or disconnect after 20-30 minutes
Bro I did everything like today I got call from London amazon Dublin amazon for this issue :D :D

I asked them either making false promise or not fulfilling both are illegal asked them to clarify

You also failed to incorporate other details.

Already did chat/ call multiple times but they put my call on hold or disconnect after 20-30 minutes
Bro I did everything like today I got call from London amazon Dublin amazon for this issue :D :D

I asked them either making false promise or not fulfilling both are illegal asked them to clarify
I have myself got difference price without going through such hustle.

But I was to play safe at my court.

Every times you're getting same answer?

Actually after placing the call, what you're saying from your side?

simply I told that i was told I will get price refund and they told we can't or once in chat they agree and sent me a mail that refund will be credited soon , please check attachment

Attachments

• 33.webp
    33.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 17
pleae check proofs
@tanujsheoran You have been asked to wait till 9 Sep, right?

See just place a call after 12 AM, tell him/her to listen to until you complete, kindly check outward mails (mail sent to me by customer service department) dated 23 Aug, 9:29 and 6 Sep 12:19 by Shivam and Manish respectively. As it's evident from these mail itself, I was supposed to receive price difference of ₹8068 in my Amazon Pay Balance account. It's been more than 2 weeks, kindly refund the said amount immediately. I am waiting, kindly let me know after initiating so that I can check on the call itself whether the amount gets credited or not.

And please don't give me a lame excuse again saying, we are working or kindly wait for n number of days, it will get credited. I can't wait more even Sep 9 passed.

Just apply heat and trail method until you get connected with right customer care.

Good night, update me next.

They already informed me before 9 that I won't get Refund and I even called them in early morning

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-09-23-40-08-06_21e8cabcf42c673ec340bb67ba55b55b.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-09-23-40-08-06_21e8cabcf42c673ec340bb67ba55b55b.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 9
They already informed me before 9 that I won't get Refund and I even called them in early morning
Just make atleast twice or thrice call after 12 AM and repeat what I have said ditto, read the same and then see if it works.

It it won't, will let you know course of action tomorrow.

They told that, they don't have such price matching policy in India since seller decide price Amazon can't do anything
When I asked them about mails sent to me they told me this was misunderstanding by support agent multiple times 😞

Just make atleast twice or thrice call after 12 AM and repeat what I have said ditto, read the same and then see if it works.

It it won't, will let you know course of action tomorrow.
Either they mentioned something at their end I tried chat yesterday multiple times but same reply not even transfer chat to senior agent and same on call

They told that, they don't have such price matching policy in India since seller decide price Amazon can't do anything
When I asked them about mails sent to me they told me this was misunderstanding by support agent multiple times 😞
Bro, I have myself got the difference price. 😂

If it was sent mistakenly according to them then also they are liable to pay, because that CS executive was acted as agent on behalf of Amazon (principal).

Bro, I have myself the difference price. 😂

If it was sent mistakenly according to them then also they are liable to pay, because that CS executive was acted as agent on behalf of Amazon (principal).
As per laws I will also get refund and they now saying to return chair and get refund

Back