• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American express offered me without documents

hello today i opened American express website to apply credit card when I given all details website shown me you are eligible for American express card mrcc with 1.38 to 2.5 lakhs credit card limit without income documents.so i applied and after that i received kyc link.i am not a salaried or self employed can I do kyc will the card approved or not?

Completing KYC doesnt guarantee CC, you may be asked for all necessary income documents if required.
Also your pin code needs to be in a servicable area.

If you dont have any income documents most likely your application will be rejected.

hello today i opened American express website to apply credit card when I given all details website shown me you are eligible for American express card mrcc with 1.38 to 2.5 lakhs credit card limit without income documents.so i applied and after that i received kyc link.i am not a salaried or self employed can I do kyc will the card approved or not?
untill you don't get the card or dispatched sms, wait for email. it is just a hype/promotion for the user to keep going ahead and they don't exit the application.

Last edited:
i got the MRCC via a referral link without uploading any income proof docs. i just uploaded the pan / adhar whatever was asked in the online form, video kyc was done and that rep only checked pan card. i think they are offering the cards based on cibil history.

What is your credit score and past credit history?

Another data point.

Applied for the Amex Gold Charge Card yesterday. Unfortunately without a referral link.

Obviously everything was done online. Applied with PAN. Got a banner notification saying "You are conditionally approved with no requirement for income docs". Did the Digilocker verification, KYC video call etc. yesterday late afternoon. Got the approval email today to expect the card in 3-7 days.

Another data point.

Applied for the Amex Gold Charge Card yesterday. Unfortunately without a referral link.

Obviously everything was done online. Applied with PAN. Got a banner notification saying "You are conditionally approved with no requirement for income docs". Did the Digilocker verification, KYC video call etc. yesterday late afternoon. Got the approval email today to expect the card in 3-7 da
Have you got the approval mail did you upload any income docs?

I had applied for Platinum Travel Card. I had by mistake mentioned it as Platinum Express in my previous post.

I have already received the above card.
Hi, I too want to apply for this card

I have heard that Amex requires local address proof. is it true ? Currently i am working in Mumbai. but do not have any proof of stay of Mumbai.

Hi, I too want to apply for this card

I have heard that Amex requires local address proof. is it true ? Currently i am working in Mumbai. but do not have any proof of stay of Mumbai.
wait .. till the referral is started again... for temporary referral is suspended. and through referral fees for platinum would be FYF.

Back