• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Hi applied on 20th DID kyc on same day today i had physical verification , I had called CC they said card is approved ..Not sure why no message or details any way to check ?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Anyone here general query will mrcc and smartearn reward points also can be converted to Marriott bonvoy?
Heard from friends that only platinum card category points only can be moved to Marriott is it so?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for MRCC yesterday where it said the card is conditionally approved. Not sure what that means but I completed the CKYC today. Hopefully, I'll see the result by Mon-Tues.
I talked to there customer care, he said if you got your vkyc link that means you are approved... the system rejects while applying if you are not eligible. If your vkyc is successful and you have provided all the documents then its approved according to there system. (He said). He also said to wait as they are getting so much traffic so there can be a delay for some people to get there cards processed but it will happen within 21 days.

I talked to there customer care, he said if you got your vkyc link that means you are approved... the system rejects while applying if you are not eligible. If your vkyc is successful and you have provided all the documents then its approved according to there system. (He said). He also said to wait as they are getting so much traffic so there can be a delay for some people to get there cards processed but it will happen within 21 days.
They only asked for the PAN during the VKYC. That's probably because I have been an AMEX user for the last three years with Smartearn

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even customer care told this to me too.. however, still I getting a daily reminder to upload the documents which I had done multiple times... so finally shoot a mail 4days back and now today also then got the callback, where executive told me that my application showed income documents pending.. and I told him that I have uploaded the documents multiple time even there page shows documents uploaded successfully, a screenshot of which is attached also but even he is clueless, just told me that will call me back after confirming with the backend team

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even customer care told this to me too.. however, still I getting a daily reminder to upload the documents which I had done multiple times... so finally shoot a mail 4days back and now today also then got the callback, where executive told me that my application showed income documents pending.. and I told him that I have uploaded the documents multiple time even there page shows documents uploaded successfully, a screenshot of which is attached also but even he is clueless, just told me that will call me back after confirming with the backend team
My reminder got stopped when I uploaded the documents. I guess it's their system glitch

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which mail ID? My application of 19th sep still pending. Vkyc done immediately on 19th. Documents upload mail received 3 times then no further response.