• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex approval and physical verification?

meadityaraj

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello, I have done Vkyc also uploaded income documents today. I live in ggn but my adhaar address is of delhi(old one).
I would like to know do these people do home and office verification? And does AMEX provide approvals on weekends?
I have provided my old address which is of delhi bcoz customer support confirmed they deliver card anywhere in india once approved.

Solution
Hello, I have done Vkyc also uploaded income documents today. I live in ggn but my adhaar address is of delhi(old one).
I would like to know do these people do home and office verification? And does AMEX provide approvals on weekends?
I have provided my old address which is of delhi bcoz customer support confirmed they deliver card anywhere in india once approved.
- Sometimes Amex does verification of either one or two or they don't do also (Depends on the application)

- Coming to approval on weekends they approve on Saturdays (working day odd weeks) but not sure on Sunday.

Some applications get approved instant after VKYC but some may take time. Just wait for 5-7 business days incase your application didn't get instant...
- Sometimes Amex does verification of either one or two or they don't do also (Depends on the application)

- Coming to approval on weekends they approve on Saturdays (working day odd weeks) but not sure on Sunday.

Some applications get approved instant after VKYC but some may take time. Just wait for 5-7 business days incase your application didn't get instant approval. As Delhi or Gurgoan both are under NCR they might approve faster even with verification and speed delivery.

Solution

Some applications get approved instant after VKYC but some may take time. Just wait for 5-7 business days incase your application didn't get instant approval. As Delhi or Gurgoan both are under NCR they might approve faster even with verification and speed delivery.
Thank you for the info. Hopefully they should not do home verification in my case, Orelse definitely mine is going to be rejected🥹

Back