• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any credit cards without income proof & Physical verification

BTW guys any cc suggestion for my mother. She has a cibil of 726, had single cc 7-8yrs back, but now nothing. Tried for kotak, but was rejected instantly. Have itr of around 4.7L.

BTW guys any cc suggestion for my mother. She has a cibil of 726, had single cc 7-8yrs back, but now nothing. Tried for kotak, but was rejected instantly. Have itr of around 4.7L.
Go for SBI SimplySave RuPay.
They're throwing it away.
If she has old SBI bank account there is more chances of approval.
Try to apply especially near the fag end of December as its Q3 ending hence they will be trying to fulfill their targets so easy to get approved.

Go for SBI SimplySave RuPay.
They're throwing it away.
If she has old SBI bank account there is more chances of approval.
Try to apply especially near the fag end of December as its Q3 ending hence they will be trying to fulfill their targets so easy to get approved.
It was also rejected instantly about two months ago via sprint. When can it be reapplied? the main problem here is low cibil.

It was also rejected instantly about two months ago via sprint. When can it be reapplied? the main problem here is low cibil.
I think it will be better to apply in the month of March.

Anyways to improve her cibil open a BNPL in her PAN card like AmazonPayLater or Flipkart Pay Later.

What's the reason for her having this much low CIBIL score? Are there any late payments?

I think it will be better to apply in the month of March.

Anyways to improve her cibil open a BNPL in her PAN card like AmazonPayLater or Flipkart Pay Later.

What's the reason for her having this much low CIBIL score? Are there any late payments?
BNPLs were also rejected🙄

No late payment, the reason might be no credit in last around 7-8yrs. Only had icici card at that time.

Tried apay cc, but its not available on her amazon acc. If i apply via my number, then later how can number be changed on icici card? And to which acc will the cashback be credited?

BNPLs were also rejected🙄

No late payment, the reason might be no credit in last around 7-8yrs. Only had icici card at that time.

Tried apay cc, but its not available on her amazon acc. If i apply via my number, then later how can number be changed on icici card? And to which acc will the cashback be credited?
Yeah you are right no credit in last 7-8yrs is the big reason.

Anyways if nothing works then you don't have much option rather than to just wait for a Pre-approved credit card.

Don't try any more stuff because it will increase her cibil hits.

If you apply apay via your number it will be linked to the amazon account of the same number.
Changing mobile number in ICICI is a pain in the 🍑.

Yeah you are right no credit in last 7-8yrs is the big reason.

Anyways if nothing works then you don't have much option rather than to just wait for a Pre-approved credit card.

Don't try any more stuff because it will increase her cibil hits.

If you apply apay via your number it will be linked to the amazon account of the same number.
Changing mobile number in ICICI is a pain in the 🍑.
Then hdfc acc is the option left i guess🙂

Not HDFC go for Axis Bank or Kotak too. They will provide pre approved credit card faster than HDFC and that too with good limits.
Just get the first card then rest will be easy
Does amex report add on card to cibil? Than I can get her a supplementary for my cc. Will that help to improve cibil?

Back