• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any credit cards without income proof & Physical verification

How many months did it take you to get a pre-approved offer?
Probably 2-3months it showed me I was pre-approved but they said that we are changing our banking partner from SBM to FEDERAL, so after 2 months (now) I got again from federal

I have 18 credit cards and all of them were issued without any documentation or verification. Whenever a bank has asked for documents or tried verification, they have rejected me! I was rejected for Amex despite providing a good ITR (self employed), for AU Zenith (they always claim verification failed) and BOB Energie. All others like SBI Cashback, SBI BPCL, Axis Flipkart and Airtel, ICICI MMT and Apay, Union Bank Rupay Select, Indusind Pinnacle, One Card, Kotak, HDFC etc were issued without any documents or verification.
Same Bro I have had some kind of experience, I have had rejection issues with Citi, Axis and even Sbi, but i got my other card without any documentation or verification, even cards like business regalia, kotak white.

I got two of mine approved without income documents.
1 - ICICI Sapphiro LTF Alumni Basis
2 - Amex Platinum Charge (ex member of MRCC 1.75L limit, nil spendings in 2 consecutive years, got fee waived everytime and quit the card out of guilt, applied for Platinum Charge 8 months after that, it didn't ask me to add any income documents).

I got two of mine approved without income documents.
1 - ICICI Sapphiro LTF Alumni Basis
2 - Amex Platinum Charge (ex member of MRCC 1.75L limit, nil spendings in 2 consecutive years, got fee waived everytime and quit the card out of guilt, applied for Platinum Charge 8 months after that, it didn't ask me to add any income documents).
Your Username is very specific 🤣

Irony is that Axis gave me the highest credit limit, but I am pissed of by the way they played with emotions of customers (removing benefits a month after annual fee payment and what not). 🥲

is it true that you need to do VKYC for even pre approved offers in HDFC and also need to enter all the occupation details.

No, you don't need.

HDFC pre approved is only for account holders.
So, i saw a reddit post. I don't know if am allowed to link here. So i am sharing the screenshot of mail.
1722505525391.webp
Apparently he got this mail and needed to do VKYC and verification. Is this not pre-approved then?

My wife recently got ICICI Amazon credit card without any income proof.
Now, I wish to apply for Axis Neo LTF for her. She is NTB to Axis & has an ITR of 1.2L.
What’s the best way to apply??

P.S.: She also has 8 month old HDFC TNP card & few other add on cards.

My wife recently got ICICI Amazon credit card without any income proof.
Now, I wish to apply for Axis Neo LTF for her. She is NTB to Axis & has an ITR of 1.2L.
What’s the best way to apply??

P.S.: She also has 8 month old HDFC TNP card & few other add on cards.
Don’t go with ITR Route.

You can apply directly online now !

what’s her credit age ?

Back