• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any credit cards without income proof & Physical verification

Credit Age: 4yr 8 months
CIBIL: 779

Directly online meaning through Axis website??
What to enter in income details??
I would suggest getting Co branded axis cards like Airtel ,Flipkart and Ace would have fair chances of approval without docs considering her credit age.

Don’t enter annual income less than 6L.

I would suggest getting Co branded axis cards like Airtel ,Flipkart and Ace would have fair chances of approval without docs considering her credit age.

Don’t enter annual income less than 6L.
I thought getting the entry level card LTF would be the easiest !!
Also, if I enter 6L income & they ask income proof documents??

Which cards does not require any income proof & physical verification?
I had a bank account with kotak and I got a call that I was pre-approved for league platinum credit card, I got a limit of 33k I've been using it since, but it doesn't have any offers or anything worthy except reward points.
I was thinking of applying for new credit cards my cibil is 760 and I have a healthy credit profile and repayments on time. Last i had a offer of hdfc neu credit card for LTF but they rejected it because of physical verification.

Any suggestions with credit cards that doesn't require income proof & physical verification is appreciated.
Try Idfc it’s a hit & Miss. sometimes they give card within minutes of completion of vkyc without any income or office etc verifications, it happened to Me! Try your luck.

@czar you can open a SB account with major banks and then close it after getting your desired card.

Or try your luck every 3 to 6 months by applying in every bank. For example, I got Amazon Pay ICICI CC without physical verification or income proof. I am self-employed and haven't flied ITR for over a decade.
Hdfc is good in offering pre approved

Irony is that Axis gave me the highest credit limit, but I am pissed of by the way they played with emotions of customers (removing benefits a month after annual fee payment and what not). 🥲
You may have to change your name and add othet banks' names as well, since many banks are prone to this behavior.

Majority of the time they don’t, if the credit profile is good.
I just came across a SMS on my wife’s phone where she was being offered Axis LIC card by some agent. Should I ask her to apply for that card now & later try for Neo card?
Btw I was seeing the features of the LIC card & it’s pretty useless card !!

I had a bank account with kotak and I got a call that I was pre-approved for league platinum credit card, I got a limit of 33k I've been using it since, but it doesn't have any offers or anything worthy except reward points.
I was thinking of applying for new credit cards my cibil is 760 and I have a healthy credit profile and repayments on time. Last i had a offer of hdfc neu credit card for LTF but they rejected it because of physical verification.

Any suggestions with credit cards that doesn't require income proof & physical verification is appreciated.
This is India bro you can even get cc without having permanent address proof, start with Desi bank, SBI.

All secure FD based credit cards doesn't require income proof & physical verification in my opinion.

Today I got an agents no. who told that if you have 1 or 2 existing credit cards then most other bank cards can be applied without any address verification & income proof !!

Back