• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Gyftr Vouchers with different number - it worked. dated - 07/10/2024

SN.M

TF Buzz
Hi Tf-ians,

after my monthly quota of 10k has been reached , I tried using a different phone number , but at first it didnt work. so below are the procedural steps I followed, hope this helps you too.

1. change browser : if you had bought vouchers on your first number from safari , now please try using chrome

2. you can not use same card on both browsers with different numbers, you will need to use different cards. say if you had used amex plat / gold on safari , try using mccc on chrome.

3. whichever card you are going to use on a second browser, please remove that card from saved cards list from your first browser ( where you have logged in with your actual phone number).

4. now try adding voucher to cart , do the payment and yurekaa !! it works.

also we ran out of 500 demomination now, only 250 available... hurry !!

Hope this helps.

have a great day all!!

Here is an update to it. For the past 2 months, I have used multiple mobile numbers to get Amazon Vouchers after the 10k quota was completed. But since yesterday, I have been getting an error on the card(Platinum Trave) and the MRCC card is working fine. It seems like Gyftr is blocking the card for purchases. I am not able to even buy Swiggy Vouchers.

When using Amex Platinum Travel:
Screenshot 2024-10-07 at 9.23.15 AM.webp

The fact that he posted this at 4:47 AM says something
Yes, every Amex card holder is desperate to buy Amazon pay before they all disappear!

It makes you wonder about the utility or futility of paying money for these cards.

But then, the best way of accumulating points on these cards is by making more members

Last edited:
Here is an update to it. For the past 2 months, I have used multiple mobile numbers to get Amazon Vouchers after the 10k quota was completed. But since yesterday, I have been getting an error on the card(Platinum Trave) and the MRCC card is working fine. It seems like Gyftr is blocking the card for purchases. I am not able to even buy Swiggy Vouchers.

When using Amex Platinum Travel:
View attachment 71464
How will you manage to reach 4 lakhs?

I had a technical conversation with Gyftr regarding this, they have started mapping cards with numbers. So if you are using a credit card with a particular phone number, it won't work with any other number. You'll have to call on the number mentioned in the screenshot and ask them to reset this for you.

You don't need to change the browser otherwise. Just don't mix and match different cards and different phone numbers.

I had a technical conversation with Gyftr regarding this, they have started mapping cards with numbers. So if you are using a credit card with a particular phone number, it won't work with any other number. You'll have to call on the number mentioned in the screenshot and ask them to reset this for you.

You don't need to change the browser otherwise. Just don't mix and match different cards and different phone numbers.
Tried calling. They transfer the conversation to WhatsApp. Doesn't let me to talk to customer care

Hi Tf-ians,

after my monthly quota of 10k has been reached , I tried using a different phone number , but at first it didnt work. so below are the procedural steps I followed, hope this helps you too.

1. change browser : if you had bought vouchers on your first number from safari , now please try using chrome

2. you can not use same card on both browsers with different numbers, you will need to use different cards. say if you had used amex plat / gold on safari , try using mccc on chrome.

3. whichever card you are going to use on a second browser, please remove that card from saved cards list from your first browser ( where you have logged in with your actual phone number).

4. now try adding voucher to cart , do the payment and yurekaa !! it works.

also we ran out of 500 demomination now, only 250 available... hurry !!

Hope this helps.

have a great day all!!
How to remove saved cards associated with login numbers?

It's a slow rollout so while it might work for some now, once it's fully rolled out, then that might not be the case.
Also, most people have their cards saved so hard to implement this.

It's a slow rollout so while it might work for some now, once it's fully rolled out, then that might not be the case.
Also, most people have their cards saved so hard to implement this.
might be slow rollout is the reason in my case. because I was able to add the vouchers. hope this works next month too . also why doesn't amex stock up the amazon pay vouchers? any idea?

Back