• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Gyftr Devaluation? Multiple numbers not working

pslashb

TF Select
Tried buying more than 10K Amazon Vouchers from Gyftr yesterday and post 10K all transactions were getting declined after using a different mobile numbers. Can anyone else confirm the same?

Relevant reddit thread:

Update:

- Multiple folks have confirmed that their transactions are getting decline, so definitely seems to be true.
- Add-On card will be counted as separate card so you might be able to bypass the 10K limit. I will update this post once I am able to test that myself

Last edited:
I am now facing another issue with Amex Gyftr.

Used Primary Number to do 6 x 1K on Gold Card
Used Primary Number to do 1.5K + 2.5K on MRCC

Now trying to use Secondary number to do 2.5K on MRCC and transaction keeps getting failed before Amex OTP screen. Tried using Amex Plat with Secondary number and that is also failing like this only.

Anyone else facing a similar issue?

I am now facing another issue with Amex Gyftr.

Used Primary Number to do 6 x 1K on Gold Card
Used Primary Number to do 1.5K + 2.5K on MRCC

Now trying to use Secondary number to do 2.5K on MRCC and transaction keeps getting failed before Amex OTP screen. Tried using Amex Plat with Secondary number and that is also failing like this only.

Anyone else facing a similar issue?
Yes. exactly what's happening to me. My primary number is not at all working. Only secondary number is

Back