• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AmEx MRCC Approved Without Income Proof With Trick

Hello Guys, Today My AmEx MRCC Approved😘 without Income Proof with 3 Lacs Limit in 2nd attempt inbetween last 4 days😂 and I'm from a Tier-3 city. Actually few days back won a Cred Voucher to apply for AmEx SmartEarn card and won ₹250 Amazon Voucher on approval. So Amex Is the only card missing in my Arsenal. So applied immediately and got complete VKYC Link in email with upload income documents💵. After completing VKYC Instead of uploading my ITR I uploaded my Millennia card statement 😂. Next day got Rejection mail 🤬. Then got to know that I can't apply for same varient card for next 90 days. On the same day seen an AmEx agent YT video to get Amex card without income proof with his trick then applied MRCC with his refferal link even before submitting my application They shows approx credit limit also mentioned no income proof required. After application this time only recieved mail to complete VKYC and no mention of income proof. After clicking on VKYC link it shows application complete. As i already done VKYC for Smart Earn few days ago. Yesterday got 2 calls from Amex. I thought now they will surely ask for income documents so didn't pick the call and today morning received approval mail after few hours got despatch mail.
Screenshot_2024-09-10-13-48-53-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.webp Screenshot_2024-09-12-20-29-40-68~2.webp Screenshot_2024-09-12-20-27-10-91~2.webp

Wait, what
You got offered Amex Plat Charge FYF ?!
That's an amazing offer, even without the joining bonus points
That's correct but I don't want 60K card buddy. --> I don't prefer the cards which I have to close next year.

Same case for IDFC metal cards --> I am not applying those.
I am holding zenith+ only because of it's renewed benefits & hardly need to pay Rs.900.

I am no more credit card freak but ya holding card from each bank (around 28 cards & only 2-3 are chargeable --> that too getting waive off most of the times).

That's correct but I don't want 60K card buddy. --> I don't prefer the cards which I have to close next year.

I am holding zenith+ only because of it's renewed benefits & hardly need to pay Rs.900.

I am no more credit card freak but ya holding card from each bank (around 28 cards & only 2-3 are chargeable)
I understand your position, but this the 1st time I've heard anyone being offered Plat Charge FYF so I'm quite surprised you see

Keep in mind that he’s new to Amex so probability of confusing it with Platinum Travel is quite high, just saying 🤷‍♂️
Hahaha.

No bro, He clearly said the charge will be 60K something. Please start digesting the facts (kuch cheeze zindagi mein pehli baar hoti hai maamu).
It's Platinum charge card --> He said well & I heard well.

I might be new to Amex but not new to credit card. --> holding cards from last 8+ years --> till yet 28 cards I have.

I am no more credit card freak but ya holding card from each bank (around 28 cards & only 2-3 are chargeable --> that too getting waive off most of the times).
See what you rejected as first year free

Hello Guys, Today My AmEx MRCC Approved😘 without Income Proof with 3 Lacs Limit in 2nd attempt inbetween last 4 days😂 and I'm from a Tier-3 city. Actually few days back won a Cred Voucher to apply for AmEx SmartEarn card and won ₹250 Amazon Voucher on approval. So Amex Is the only card missing in my Arsenal. So applied immediately and got complete VKYC Link in email with upload income documents💵. After completing VKYC Instead of uploading my ITR I uploaded my Millennia card statement 😂. Next day got Rejection mail 🤬. Then got to know that I can't apply for same varient card for next 90 days. On the same day seen an AmEx agent YT video to get Amex card without income proof with his trick then applied MRCC with his refferal link even before submitting my application They shows approx credit limit also mentioned no income proof required. After application this time only recieved mail to complete VKYC and no mention of income proof. After clicking on VKYC link it shows application complete. As i already done VKYC for Smart Earn few days ago. Yesterday got 2 calls from Amex. I thought now they will surely ask for income documents so didn't pick the call and today morning received approval mail after few hours got despatch mail.
View attachment 68612View attachment 68614View attachment 68613
I also got both me Amex cards without income proof...
I guess they are processing only MGM application 😉

Hahaha.

No bro, He clearly said the charge will be 60K something. Please start digesting the facts (kuch cheeze zindagi mein pehli baar hoti hai maamu).
It's Platinum charge card --> He said well & I heard well.

I might be new to Amex but not new to credit card. --> holding cards from last 8+ years --> till yet 28 cards I have.
Was he a legit Amex agent? He himself may have confused Platinum Travel with Charge too 😛

See what you rejected as first year free
That's correct & no regret.

I won't spend much outside India or travel much with Flights.

Bhai apna IRCTC railgadi zindabad. This is because my birth place don't have much connectivity. This month only flights starting from Hyderabad to ... (Birth place)

For domestic I have Zenith+, Family banking cards & ...

Few years back I was credit card freak & used to apply cards like anything but now I am relaxed.

Even after 2 years of Amex popularity started in India I applied for Amex card now.

I have simple funda, have the card of each bank if its LTF.
Hold single or few premium cards only --> take based on requirements only.

I still not applied for SBI cashback card because I am not yet seeing that I need that. I have millennia as LTF from 2018 I guess & combination of Millennia card & Amazon wallet almost fulfills my requirements.

Last edited:
Was he a legit Amex agent? He himself may have confused Platinum Travel with Charge too 😛
I don't think the agent got confused.

First he asked & confirmed me for my salary --> Once I told him then he said that MRCC is good card but you can take better than this which is Platinum Charge credit card with annual fee of 60K (he said very clearly).
When I denied --> He asked why ??? --> I informed the benefits are not for me as it's more inclined towards travel & foreign spends. Again he insist with offer as FYF & again I denied.

It's not single conversation that he offered me Platinum Charge as FYF straight forward. I declined that's why he insisting --> Amex might be doing this purposefully to let the Indian people taste the ultra premium cards.

Again I am telling & my suggestion to everyone --> don't be credit card freak & apply for the cards.
Think twice & then only apply.

MRCC is having 1.5L spends based wavier --> which is nothing.
Till yet I didn't applied because --> no need of it. I still feel not much need of it but I applied because 1.5L is nothing & paying 1.5K also is nothing much.

helloworld

Thanks buddy for quick over view & resolving my queries

Back