• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AmEx MRCC Approved Without Income Proof With Trick

Hello Guys, Today My AmEx MRCC Approved😘 without Income Proof with 3 Lacs Limit in 2nd attempt inbetween last 4 days😂 and I'm from a Tier-3 city. Actually few days back won a Cred Voucher to apply for AmEx SmartEarn card and won ₹250 Amazon Voucher on approval. So Amex Is the only card missing in my Arsenal. So applied immediately and got complete VKYC Link in email with upload income documents💵. After completing VKYC Instead of uploading my ITR I uploaded my Millennia card statement 😂. Next day got Rejection mail 🤬. Then got to know that I can't apply for same varient card for next 90 days. On the same day seen an AmEx agent YT video to get Amex card without income proof with his trick then applied MRCC with his refferal link even before submitting my application They shows approx credit limit also mentioned no income proof required. After application this time only recieved mail to complete VKYC and no mention of income proof. After clicking on VKYC link it shows application complete. As i already done VKYC for Smart Earn few days ago. Yesterday got 2 calls from Amex. I thought now they will surely ask for income documents so didn't pick the call and today morning received approval mail after few hours got despatch mail.
Screenshot_2024-09-10-13-48-53-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.webp Screenshot_2024-09-12-20-29-40-68~2.webp Screenshot_2024-09-12-20-27-10-91~2.webp

Unfortunately, they’ve disabled the feature, and it’s quite challenging to find a HP petrol pump that accepts Amex, even in tier 1 cities.
My friendly neighborhood HP pump takes Amex, mind you this is the a COCO pump and biggest HP pump in vizag,

Amex doesn't work on Paytm POS but works on ICICI POS, most employees already know this but if not I'll remind them

Back