• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex offer only 10 days

is this general amex offer or user specific... I'll get my amex in few days....don't know if I'm eligible for this offer or not.

is this general amex offer or user specific... I'll get my amex in few days....don't know if I'm eligible for this offer or not.
This is a general Amex offer. I have received it for my Amex Plat Charge as well as Amex Plat Travel. Besides the 5x vs 3x rewards multiplier difference between the two cards, there is another difference in terms of the brands for which vouchers can be redeemed. Plat charge includes Flipkart and Tata Cliq (no Amazon) as redemption options but sadly those are not available for Plat Travel.

You need to enter card number and agree to tnc before making the purchase. So enrollment is required. You cannot simply visit the website and make the purchase. It is like making purchase at eligible merchants landing from Amex website offer page and then make the purchase.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230302-155552.png
    Screenshot_20230302-155552.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20230302-155559.png
    Screenshot_20230302-155559.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 10
You need to enter card number and agree to tnc before making the purchase. So enrollment is required. You cannot simply visit the website and make the purchase. It is like making purchase at eligible merchants landing from Amex website offer page and then make the purchase.
Got it. Thank you for the information

thats basic verification similar to axis' grabdeals platform. Enrolment is like we have on the vistara 30% bonus fest or the MRCC 20k milestone program where you have to enroll your id/card to be eligible for that program

Th
thats basic verification similar to axis' grabdeals platform. Enrolment is like we have on the vistara 30% bonus fest or the MRCC 20k milestone program where you have to enroll your id/card to be eligible for that progra

thats basic verification similar to axis' grabdeals platform. Enrolment is like we have on the vistara 30% bonus fest or the MRCC 20k milestone program where you have to enroll your id/card to be eligible for that pro

Back