• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex physical verification process?

Raviteja

TF Buzz
I've applied smart earn card on May 6th 12 am after enters the office details it shows that conditionally approved without income documents and recived mail to complete video kyc.. After that video kyc completed on same day.. Next day I've Received mail to upload income documents and then I've uploaded salary payslip and 2 months bank statement and I've 8l CTC and net over 7L. Yesterday one of amex verification person called me and came to home for verification and taken pictures of home and road photos. Is this happend for me only Or others also Na?

I've applied smart earn card on May 6th 12 am after enters the office details it shows that conditionally approved without income documents and recived mail to complete video kyc.. After that video kyc completed on same day.. Next day I've Received mail to upload income documents and then I've uploaded salary payslip and 2 months bank statement and I've 8l CTC and net over 7L. Yesterday one of amex verification person called me and came to home for verification and taken pictures of home and road photos. Is this happend for me only Or others also Na?
From where did you vkyc ? Home or office ?

Back