• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Amex Plat Travel 7 Lakh Milestone?

I have Amex Plat travel and I already hit the 4 lakh milestone and got the 50k rewards (including bonus rewards). I've seen some people getting another offer from Amex wherein if they spend 3 more lakhs after that (so 7 lakh in total), they get either 10k additional points or 20k taj voucher. Did anyone else get that offer? If yes, how do I get that as well?

Those are time based offer that you might get around festive season, they could be get 10K on 2 lacs spends and so on depending on your previous spending.

These offers aren't confirmed and can arrive anytime.

I
I have Amex Plat travel and I already hit the 4 lakh milestone and got the 50k rewards (including bonus rewards). I've seen some people getting another offer from Amex wherein if they spend 3 more lakhs after that (so 7 lakh in total), they get either 10k additional points or 20k taj voucher. Did anyone else get that offer? If yes, how do I get that as well?
Two options:

1. Get a card within family on referral and spend on it

2. If renewal is nearby then negotiate a spend based fee waiver and then spend post that

Back