• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX Plat Travel Taj Voucher

PaneerButterMasala

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi TFC,

I recently completed my 4L milestone with Plat Travel and have been waiting for the Taj Voucher.

I noticed that different people received their Taj Vouchers at different time. Some people got it in two weeks, Some even got it within 3 days.

AMEX support says it will take 30 days.

I was wondering if AMEX sends this on some particular days. If you could comment which date you received the voucher, Maybe I can find when will I receive it.

Hi TFC,

I recently completed my 4L milestone with Plat Travel and have been waiting for the Taj Voucher.

I noticed that different people received their Taj Vouchers at different time. Some people got it in two weeks, Some even got it within 3 days.

I was wondering if AMEX sends this on some particular days. If you could comment which date you received the voucher, Maybe I can find when will I receive it.
Generally within a week. Non working days in between could lead to different no of calendar days. But never 30 days.

Hi TFC,

Have always received within 3 working days max till date.

These vouchers can be used on any publicly available rates. You cannot combine any other offers or memberships with them. All services and F&b thats billed to the room can be settled via this voucher.

These vouchers are non transferrable, you cannot even check in your friends and then leave (can do it for family members though) and you should be present at the time of checkout (thats what the tajhotels exec. said).

They will not extend the validity of the voucher once it expires under any circumstances (confirmed via amex platinum charge line). I had a voucher that was valid till 6th Oct 2024, and I realised it on the 5th. They said you will have to check in on 5th only. I could not do that and the voucher went to waste.

These vouchers can be used on any publicly available rates. You cannot combine any other offers or memberships with them. All services and F&b thats billed to the room can be settled via this voucher.

These vouchers are non transferrable, you cannot even check in your friends and then leave (can do it for family members though) and you should be present at the time of checkout (thats what the tajhotels exec. said).

They will not extend the validity of the voucher once it expires under any circumstances (confirmed via amex platinum charge line). I had a voucher that was valid till 6th Oct 2024, and I realised it on the 5th. They said you will have to check in on 5th only. I could not do that and the voucher went to waste.
is this a new change? I have sold the voucher a while ago and the redemption was done without any problem

This is the problem with these vouchers, that is why they are heavily discounted.
Most people are not able to use them and they go to waste

Back