• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Platinum Charge without income proof

You got the Email of Upgrade offer with 125k Bonus or any confirmation of 125k over any channel?

Even If you did, Upon Receiving do not Activate Card, Give them a call on Platinum Support and Ask specifically about 125k Point thing.
If they confirm over call, then only Activate the Card and Make sure to take the note of date and time of the call for future Reference.

If they deny, mention them the channel from which you got Confirmation.
No such offer or email
I just applied directly via their website

What are the probability of approval?
And will i get 125k mr points?
There is no probability of approval
If you have any existing Amex card , anyone can get Plat Charge
It's a 100% approval.
You won't get 125k MR points , 125K MR was only applicable to those who received upgrade offer .
Currently they are only issuing 45k Taj vouchers

It's a 100% approval.
You won't get 125k MR points , 125K MR was only applicable to those who received upgrade offer .
They do offer if requested on call, if not we can ask them to put the note on our account about considering to apply Plat Charge if 115k/125k offer.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 10.03.49 PM.png

I did same randomly last December after seeing someone's tweet and executive said he'll kept note on Account, Got Email by the end of Feb.

Ofcource there was a spend criteria of 50k + fees attached to it.

It's a 100% approval.
Lets see tommorrow, right now my kyc status is pending despite completing vkyc 4 hours ago

I am getting upgrade mails for the last one year but ignored seeing the 60K+ annual charges, is it really worth the card paying 60k on charges :unsure:
If you are into luxury hotels or interested in invite only events . Then it's certainly worth it
Otherwise for regular points and all it isn't.

They do offer if requested on call, if not we can ask them to put the note on our account about considering to apply Plat Charge if 115k/125k offer.

View attachment 30022

I did same randomly last December after seeing someone's tweet and executive said he'll kept note on Account, Got Email by the end of Feb.

Ofcource there was a spend criteria of 50k + fees attached to it.
I called them ans asked they said you’ll get taj vouchers worth 45k

Back