• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX PLATINUM TRAVEL CARD BEST WAYS TO SPEND

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to spend on AMEX platinum travel credit card to reach the milestone of 4 Lakhs per annum ?
The reason i'm asking is AMEX card is not allowed in most of the online websites...
Please suggest, Thanks

How many days after 4L spend milestone do they send the Taj Voucher? Is the voucher ready to redeem as soon as they send it?
Officially they say within 30 days of spends achievement. Actual time frame as per experience has been 7-10 days. Yes it can be redeemed immediately if required.

But the website says that 1 point per 50Rs spend will not be credited for Fuel, Utilities?
Yes. But the hack is you should pay utility bills by buying amazon pay gift vouchers from GyFTR and loading money in Amazon Pay balance and paying bills using amazon pay balance. Not to pay utility bills directly using Amex card

Regarding fuel, at HPCL pumps you don't get RP and you don't incur convenience fee as well. But spending counts for milestone benefit.

If you purchase IOCL fuel coupons on Park plus using Anex card and using them for fuel purchase you get RP also. I haven't tried it

Yes. But the hack is you should pay utility bills by buying amazon pay gift vouchers from GyFTR and loading money in Amazon Pay balance and paying bills using amazon pay balance. Not to pay utility bills directly using Amex card

Regarding fuel, at HPCL pumps you don't get RP and you don't incur convenience fee as well. But spending counts for milestone benefit.

If you purchase IOCL fuel coupons on Park plus using Anex card and using them for fuel purchase you get RP also. I haven't tried it
Gyftr has reduced the APay denominations now :(

Back