• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Referral Program Vaildity

I applied for an MRCC card. But my card application was rejected for pin code.
Can I apply for another Amex card before 90 days?
Please do not get lured by anyone to apply within 90 days so they can earn referral MR.
They won't lose anything but you would get flagged by amex as credit hungry & may get adverse remarks
Patience is the key, scrutinise your cibil & keep it steady & apply after 90 days

Please do not get lured by anyone to apply within 90 days so they can earn referral MR.
They won't lose anything but you would get flagged by amex as credit hungry & may get adverse remarks
Patience is the key, scrutinise your cibil & keep it steady & apply after 90 days
If the first rejection is due to non serviceable address and person has updated the address proof with serviceable address before second application for another card

Still amex will consider applicant as credit hungry??? 😂😂😂

Kaha se late ho aisi soch?

Aur kya adverse remark kar sakta hai amex? 😂😂

Food Eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Hi
I am planning to apply for Amex CC (Mrcc) variant in the referral program which provides FYF with joining rewards and discounted annual fee.
On the website referral landing page, it is showing that the festive offer is valid till 16th oct 6pm.
But when I checked the terms and conditions of the referral program, at one place it is also mentioned that the referral campaign is valid till starting next year.
Is the 16th oct validity only for the playing cards offer, or is it for overall like for the FYF offer also? Can anyone please confirm

Also, need help with a referral link and tactics for high chances of approval. My cibil score is good (790) with no late payments. However having 4 hard enquiries in CIBIL in last 3 months with 1 under process for removal. No relationship with Amex till now.

If I need to finish approval by 16th oct, how soon should I apply for the card? I am waiting for some invalid hard enquiries to get removed from cibil first.
Hi pls connect me regarding amex card

I have applied the MRCC card by technofino referral and the card got delivered today.
But i can see in the welcome letter the 1st year annual fee as 1K and second year onwards it is 4.5K. It was supposed to be FYF and 2nd year onwards 1.5K.

I have yet to activate this card. Please help on how to proceed now, should i send an email to the AMEX support ?

It
I have applied the MRCC card by technofino referral and the card got delivered today.
But i can see in the welcome letter the 1st year annual fee as 1K and second year onwards it is 4.5K. It was supposed to be FYF and 2nd year onwards 1.5K.

I have yet to activate this card. Please help on how to proceed now, should i send an email to the AMEX support ?
It will get waived off....if you have used the referral and complete the application in same session

Back