• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Referral programme <URGENT query> DON'T POST REFERRAL LINK IN HERE

bhandchawla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1.) Does Amex allow us to apply for 2 different credit cards one after another?
2.) Incase first is true, will I get a referral two times if the same person applies for 2 cards?
3.) And is there any cap on the number of referrals or points?

@787 bro I understand you wanted to get a playing card but in exchange of GV isn't allowed.. just a week left doesn't mean it allowed either. and @787 you wanted one playing card or 3 of them on all different referral of your and you're family cause you should have stopped at 1 referral.. I'm confused here.
Okay you’re right I didn’t realise. will delete it right now.

@ashwink since you're online too.. what should be done? here.. just delete all the comment and dm the user?
Offering lucrative incentives are in public isn't allowed , they can ask interesting those who ready apply through referrals can offer incentives via DM only.

What about this ? Is this allowed too? Offering amazon shopping voucher to share the rewards on approval of amex card using referral??

Post in thread 'American Express has started its referral program - bonus points and discounted joining fees offer' https://www.technofino.in/community...iscounted-joining-fees-offer.4712/post-383945

Don't even think of applying the card with referral of @787 . Post approval of the card, this guy was not ready to share the voucher. Giving different type of excuses.
IMG_5628.jpeg

I’ve told you I’ll give 2k vouchers right now and remaining 2k once you send me the playing cards as I’m doing passing on all the benefits only for the playing cards.

Amex does not give more than 1 to the referrer which I already have got.

Your ‘my way or the highway attitude’ and blackmailing me with threats of getting my cards blocked by Amex is not cool.

I have offered to send you 2k now and 2k later on receipt of the playing cards. You’ll receive them in a couple weeks so i don’t understand why are you being hyper and calling out a fellow member on this public forum.

You are saying you will send the playing cards so all I’ve said is you do your bit, I’ll do mine and in the meantime I’ll send half of the vouchers now in advance.

It’s very simple and not at all a reason to be disrespectful.

View attachment 32192

I’ve told you I’ll give 2k vouchers right now and remaining 2k once you send me the playing cards as I’m doing passing on all the benefits only for the playing cards.

Amex does not give more than 1 to the referrer which I already have got.

Your ‘my way or the highway attitude’ and blackmailing me with threats of getting my cards blocked by Amex is not cool.

I have offered to send you 2k now and 2k later on receipt of the playing cards. You’ll receive them in a couple weeks so i don’t understand why are you being hyper and calling out a fellow member on this public forum.

You are saying you will send the playing cards so all I’ve said is you do your bit, I’ll do mine and in the meantime I’ll send half of the vouchers now in advance.

It’s very simple and not at all a reason to be disrespectful.
Show the entire chat to everyone. How are you giving different type of excuses? Just promise and promise from last 3 days. Nothing else, how to trust this guy.

Show the entire chat to everyone. How are you giving different type of excuses? Just promise and promise from last 3 days. Nothing else, how to trust this guy.
Have you said you will send the playing cards after I send you 4K voucher?

And I’m saying I’ll give 2k now and 2k on receipt of the vouchers.

What’s the fuss about?
Why is it so problematic for you to wait for a couple weeks to send me the playing cards and then take the remaining 2k or is your intention not to send me the playing cards as you are promising.

I cannot waste more time on your baseless aggression. Let me know if you want to do this step by step in a fair manner. I cannot give you all the vouchers without receiving the cards.

And I’m not interested to chat further with you without reaching any conclusion.

Have you said you will send the playing cards after I send you 4K voucher?

And I’m saying I’ll give 2k now and 2k on receipt of the vouchers.

What’s the fuss about?
Why is it so problematic for you to wait for a couple weeks to send me the playing cards and then take the remaining 2k or is your intention not to send me the playing cards as you are promising.

I cannot waste more time on your baseless aggression. Let me know if you want to do this step by step in a fair manner. I cannot give you all the vouchers without receiving the cards.

And I’m not interested to chat further with you without reaching any conclusion.
I have told you multiple times that you have never told me this that first I have to send you card, only then you will send the voucher. Everytime coming up with different excuses.
First, you have applied for platinum travel, not gold or mrrc.
Then, first send me card, I will send half.
Then first send me the card, only then I will give voucher.

Doesn't this show your intention. If you just want to keep the points, tell me that.

Back