• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Referral programme <URGENT query> DON'T POST REFERRAL LINK IN HERE

bhandchawla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1.) Does Amex allow us to apply for 2 different credit cards one after another?
2.) Incase first is true, will I get a referral two times if the same person applies for 2 cards?
3.) And is there any cap on the number of referrals or points?

If anyone wants to use my referral, let me know, have a real job so can't be 24/7 online, neither promising moon, won't ever ghost anyone post approval, sad to see amex community being full of scammers

If anyone wants to use my referral, let me know, have a real job so can't be 24/7 online, neither promising moon, won't ever ghost anyone post approval, sad to see amex community being full of scammers
Only one was scammer here , and he was a setup. All amex community is honest here, with panda @S S V leading the pack. He doesn't promise any voucher reward, so there is no question of either moons or ghosts...

Anyone willing to share their referral bonus with me please dm, I want to apply for MRCC.
@787 or anyone for that matter
People looking for trustworthy, lucrative referral and good guidance can PM me 🙏

Also will help complete multiple milestones within least amount of purchases enabling accelerated rewards & bonuses

Back