• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Referral programme <URGENT query> DON'T POST REFERRAL LINK IN HERE

bhandchawla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1.) Does Amex allow us to apply for 2 different credit cards one after another?
2.) Incase first is true, will I get a referral two times if the same person applies for 2 cards?
3.) And is there any cap on the number of referrals or points?

I have applied for Amex credit card using referral of @Martius and my application got approved on Thursday afternoon . Let's see if he gives the promised Amazon pay voucher as earlier discussed in dm. I'll update here if I get Apay voucher or got scammed.
LOLz... This @Martius guy sold me too, promising a voucher. But I am yet to hear from him now. Amex cc executive said they can hold the 8k bonus points for me, till i dont hear from my referrer

I too applied with @Martius referral... and from 11th Oct, no response from him... kindly let me know if you got any update... cc @Shash
Well I genuinely would've given guys gpay payout but they rejected me & went for a scammer who was 24/7 active on this forum. Well I guess we get what we choose. Why choose an honest referrer when someone is promising the moon which sounds too good to be true? But our greed takes over & 10/10 times we choose the scammer

Well I genuinely would've given guys gpay payout but they rejected me & went for a scammer who was 24/7 active on this forum. Well I guess we get what we choose. Why choose an honest referrer when someone is promising the moon which sounds too good to be true? But our greed takes over & 10/10 times we choose the scammer
Rejection is part of life, better luck next time yogobit

Back