• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex regular fees thru referral link

ccdc

TF Ace
Hi Team,

I have applied for amex mrcc via a referral link. in the link it was mentioned that mrcc would be first year free and from 2nd yr onwards fee would be 1.5k. However in the documentation in the card package it is mentioned that first year fees is 1k and renewal fees is 4.5k. i dont know whats happenning.

Hi Team,

I have applied for amex mrcc via a referral link. in the link it was mentioned that mrcc would be first year free and from 2nd yr onwards fee would be 1.5k. However in the documentation in the card package it is mentioned that first year fees is 1k and renewal fees is 4.5k. i dont know whats happenning.
Means it’s straight fees like referral is not captured

maybe....what should i do now....i took mrcc only coz it was fyf as per ref link...
see if you can talk to the Cust care. Also maybe the reason this happened is the person whose link you used had already completed their quota of referrals? not sure just guessing. best bet would be to call up the cust care

That's a standard pre-printed letter. Even mine says same. But I received the 2000bonus refererral pts on spending 5k
and @Wealth is my birth right! recd referral bonus too.
So don't worry the referral bonus is enough proof to claim its as a low fee card.
@Wealth is my birth right! does it say anywhere on your dashboard/portal that person named xyz took card from your ref link. basically can you track if someone particular purchased from your link if you have a bunch of ppl taking card from your link?

@Wealth is my birth right! does it say anywhere on your dashboard/portal that person named xyz took card from your ref link. basically can you track if someone particular purchased from your link if you have a bunch of ppl taking card from your link?
nope, you cannot track that, just when your application is approved the referee gets the MR points, so ur application approval day can be cross checked with the persons MR points crediting date.

No we can’t see who used our link
Actually immediately when @gabu got approved he pinged eventually and I checked app and saw the referral bonus

Back