• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Axis Bank agent and help me get a card from Axis Bank

Hi
From 2022 March I have been trying to get Axis Bank credit card based on card to card process
But each time my application got rejected and the reason they said was they don't do card to card basis.

Even though I have a savings account with Axis Bank I was not offered any sorts of preapproved credit card

Till date I have tried around 22 times as I kept getting conflicting information from the agents and as well as from head office

I am thinking of giving a last chance with Axis Bank with the help of this community if not I have decided to close my Axis bank account as it is not useful for me

This is strange. I think you need to get the exact reason of rejection from them. There has to be something behind this as I've seen first time applicants with almost no credit history getting entry level Axis cards easily.

This is strange. I think you need to get the exact reason of rejection from them. There has to be something behind this as I've seen first time applicants with almost no credit history getting entry level Axis cards easily.
i tried almost all possible way like
Visiting Branch, Sending Email To Credit Card Department, And all higher level ppl in axis regarding CC but all of them just send a standard template response.

i tried almost all possible way like
Visiting Branch, Sending Email To Credit Card Department, And all higher level ppl in axis regarding CC but all of them just send a standard template response.
The easiest to approve are Neo and Flipkart card. Try from branch. Maybe try the standard approach and not C2C. Some branches are picky with C2C.

The easiest to approve are Neo and Flipkart card. Try from branch. Maybe try the standard approach and not C2C. Some branches are picky with C2C.
ok but here is the catch when i get a call from axis bank credit card marketing ppl they said they can do on C2C basis and even in branch they are saying they can do with C2C but when we apply they just keep it hanging.

Hi
From 2022 March I have been trying to get Axis Bank credit card based on card to card process
But each time my application got rejected and the reason they said was they don't do card to card basis.

Even though I have a savings account with Axis Bank I was not offered any sorts of preapproved credit card

Till date I have tried around 22 times as I kept getting conflicting information from the agents and as well as from head office

I am thinking of giving a last chance with Axis Bank with the help of this community if not I have decided to close my Axis bank account as it is not useful for me
My myzone card was successfully delivered to me on hdfc card to card basis just 2 months back

I tried
Axis Bank Flipkart
Axis Bank Airtel
Axis Bank MyZone
Axis Bank REWARDS

but all of them got rejected.
I don't understand this logic of Axis. Do they think we are trying to marry them? Most of us are trying to get our first cards with them and they themselves don't wish to have a new customer I think. I looked at your scores attached in the other comment. Youyr scores are fine in that aspect as well.

I don't understand this logic of Axis. Do they think we are trying to marry them? Most of us are trying to get our first cards with them and they themselves don't wish to have a new customer I think. I looked at your scores attached in the other comment. Youyr scores are fine in that aspect as well.
The credit card department says that they never provided new PPL card based on 3rd part credit card they only do c2c process based on existing axis card

This the answer i keep getting for months from branch and via email

But in branch they provide fake promises that this time it will be approved but later like 20day they say that 😕

The credit card department says that they never provided new PPL card based on 3rd part credit card they only do c2c process based on existing axis card

This the answer i keep getting for months from branch and via email

But in branch they provide fake promises that this time it will be approved but later like 20day they say that 😕
If there's delay/no response via c2c process then get a card against FD you'll easily get the myzone, neo etc.
After using for 6-8 months apply for limit upgrade/card upgrade.
Remember to do good amount of transaction on your secured CC.
Although this is the last option available do try by visiting other branches, if not then get secured CC first thereafter upgrade

If there's delay/no response via c2c process then get a card against FD you'll easily get the myzone, neo etc.
After using for 6-8 months apply for limit upgrade/card upgrade.
Remember to do good amount of transaction on your secured CC.
Although this is the last option available do try by visiting other branches, if not then get secured CC first thereafter upgrade
Well i tried to take secured Card from axis for like 4 months even that they are not willing to provide

Then only i went for idfc wow

Same happened with me a year back (multiple rejections) my fault I wasn't available when the agent visited and I spoke to him a bit harshly about my absence, after that oosh whenever I tried I got rejected literally kicked but my dear Flipkart was always beside me I can't remember but there was a review going on Flipkart about Flipkart axis Bank CC, I just vomited all my anger about Axis on that survey, surprisingly after that I was getting invitation continuously from Flipkart I applied again half heartedly, bang on the target this time, at present I have 3, Flipkart axis, IOL axis & My zone😃, if you're unlucky you'll get some khepchurious and most probably they mark mobile no., Pan card or something I don't know and you'll be rejected. My thinking buy something good from Flipkart 40K mobile or 50K AC etc in other cards (machhli phansegi sure).

22 times axis rejected someone, so much time and energy went into this.. for premium card you can contact him he already have been tagged but if entery level card is getting rejected then premium card chances are very slim. you need complain to higher authority instead cause it something else, haven't read anyone with such high rejection from one bank alone.

Back