• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Axis Bank agent and help me get a card from Axis Bank

Hi
From 2022 March I have been trying to get Axis Bank credit card based on card to card process
But each time my application got rejected and the reason they said was they don't do card to card basis.

Even though I have a savings account with Axis Bank I was not offered any sorts of preapproved credit card

Till date I have tried around 22 times as I kept getting conflicting information from the agents and as well as from head office

I am thinking of giving a last chance with Axis Bank with the help of this community if not I have decided to close my Axis bank account as it is not useful for me

Removal of hard enquiry only for pre-approved cards, enquiries for applications without our authorisation

If you have high nrv with bank, can request like hdfc preferred, axis priority.

You should apply based on c2c, if salary credit with same bank, based on banking relationship.

For students, because to attract them towards their bank. How do you think with having much less branches axis, icici, idfc, indus are being top private banks.

Also, if students not paid they try to recover from thier parents for the feature of children.

The students can only make startup success, the dad prefers the shop well known person shop, I prefer quality and quantity. Let be brand.

why they will give for all things over people(marriage, children, enjoyment)

Also depends upon luck.

Simply making fd credit card usage with less than 3-30% limit.

upgrad your bank account to high variant, apply card, based on that ac, 100% there will be approval chance

Use high variant cards for c2c*
Thanks for your response

Back