• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Axis Bank agent and help me get a card from Axis Bank

Hi
From 2022 March I have been trying to get Axis Bank credit card based on card to card process
But each time my application got rejected and the reason they said was they don't do card to card basis.

Even though I have a savings account with Axis Bank I was not offered any sorts of preapproved credit card

Till date I have tried around 22 times as I kept getting conflicting information from the agents and as well as from head office

I am thinking of giving a last chance with Axis Bank with the help of this community if not I have decided to close my Axis bank account as it is not useful for me

Today i went to a different branch and here is what they said

" Sorry sir, we don't provide credit card for customer who don't have an account in our branch. Please check with your branch or open an account with us then based on approval we will try to provide a credit card"
This should be reported to head office via mail i suggest you should immediately atleast they cant fool others

My account variant is SBEZY and till Feb 2023 it was my main account for years and i do around 1L monthly minimum
yar, 1 lakh tho, why cant you upgrade account, i hope sbezy is easy access ac, its basic ac.

after 3-6 months you can get credit card

prestige ac - my zone cc

***what is the use of having 1 lac in early, if you want cc atleast you need to have debit card spends. Who will give you credit to a man who doesnt spend even he has? you should realize man.

All banks will not be like sbi, icici

hdfc, indus, axis, amex, bob want spends from you.

even technofino founder, upgrade to hdfc preferred for infinia metal and changed ac to axis for reserve.

*** atleast now upgrade axis ac to prestige, spend 25k/mon with dc and after 4-7 apply for my zone credit card. If they rejected ask reason also request to remove enquiry, close axis ac, finally go to flipkart shop 30k+ mobile/appliances with other bank cc land apply cc after 90 days. If rejected feel unlucky & leave axis.

yar, 1 lakh tho, why cant you upgrade account, i hope sbezy is easy access ac, its basic ac.

prestige ac - my zone cc

***what is the use of having 1 lac in early, if you want cc atleast you need to have debit card spends. Who will give you credit to a man who doesnt spend even he has? you should realize man.

even technofino founder, upgrade to hdfc preferred for infinia metal and changed ac to axis for reserve.

*** atleast now upgrade axis ac to prestige, spend 25k/mon with dc and after 4-7 apply for my zone credit card. If they rejected ask reason also request to remove enquiry, close axis ac, finally go to flipkart shop 30k+ mobile/appliances with other bank cc land apply cc after 90 days. If rejected feel unlucky & leave axis.
I said i spend around 1L every month minimum and it was my main account for several years like 4 to 5 years

prestige ac - my zone cc

Can you clarify whether banks are legally or morally bound to remove enquiries from cibil, when they reject the credit card application.? I am asking this because SCB keeps rejecting(based on system rule) for the number of enquiries I do without applying any manual check on my credit score and other factors. Axis bank for some reason approve cards even for student (my daughter) but reject cc for salaried class. Probably they want to make youngsters spend is the reason

Can you clarify whether banks are legally or morally bound to remove enquiries from cibil, when they reject the credit card application.? I am asking this because SCB keeps rejecting(based on system rule) for the number of enquiries I do without applying any manual check on my credit score and other factors. Axis bank for some reason approve cards even for student (my daughter) but reject cc for salaried class. Probably they want to make youngsters spend is the reason
No one

No banks will do that, since they take your consent when you apply for a credit card. In short you are giving them permission to check your Cibil.

Don't know about banks but their staff are only and only incentive and target bound - legal and moral and ethical doesn't matter to them.

Removing enquiries from CIBIL? Forget enquiries, it takes a long drawn and tiresome fight with them even if they wrongfully report you to CIBIL. In my personal experience, I had a wrongful default reported by a PSU bank to CIBIL and it was removed after I raised a dispute with CIBIL. However, it reappeared on my CIBIL again after a couple of years later and it took a lot to get that removed again. I religiously check every detail in my CIBIL report every quarter since then.

Removal of hard enquiry only for pre-approved cards, enquiries for applications without our authorisation

If you have high nrv with bank, can request like hdfc preferred, axis priority.

You should apply based on c2c, if salary credit with same bank, based on banking relationship.

For students, because to attract them towards their bank. How do you think with having much less branches axis, icici, idfc, indus are being top private banks.

Also, if students not paid they try to recover from thier parents for the feature of children.

The students can only make startup success, the dad prefers the shop well known person shop, I prefer quality and quantity. Let be brand.

why they will give for all things over people(marriage, children, enjoyment)

Also depends upon luck.

Simply making fd credit card usage with less than 3-30% limit.

upgrad your bank account to high variant, apply card, based on that ac, 100% there will be approval chance

Use high variant cards for c2c*

Back