• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any body got SBI CB card who already had SimplyClick card?

I have 2 SBI cards, SimplyClick and BPCL and I'm planning to apply for CashBack card. So, Just want to ask that what are the chances of Approval? Because I heard that they are rejecting application of peaople who has SimplyClick card. Is it true?

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Not simply click but i have sbi pulse card
And I received my card today and the total process has taken 14 day.

I don’t think there is any card specific reason for rejecting CB card.
It must be like they are getting too much application and rejecting who already holds other SBI card.

But you can drop a mail to know the exact reason for rejection.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Not simply click but i have sbi pulse card
And I received my card today and the total process has taken 14 day.

I don’t think there is any card specific reason for rejecting CB card.
It must be like they are getting too much application and rejecting who already holds other SBI card.

But you can drop a mail to know the exact reason for rejection.
I did that. Here is the response from them

The reason for decline of your application is was purely a business decision, taken in good faith and certainly in no way is indicative of your business worthiness.

Strange

TF Legend
I have 2 SBI cards, SimplyClick and BPCL and I'm planning to apply for CashBack card. So, Just want to ask that what are the chances of Approval? Because I heard that they are rejecting application of peaople who has SimplyClick card. Is it true?
I have SimplyClick card. I applied for Cashback Card last month and It got approved in two weeks.

Strange

TF Legend
Did you go through sprint? Or directly applied from website?

Also physical verification happened at home or office?
Applied via Sprint.

I scheduled kyc at home address but no one came. I got call next day for kyc. I asked him to come to my office for kyc.

No physical verification happened.