• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any credit cards without income proof & Physical verification

Nagpur, Maharashtra (rest are same too) as i said aadhar pincode is same as my current one, just changed houses.
Why you could not be made available for physical verification?
Imagine will you lend your hard earned money (say 10k) to someone with out even seeing him?

No. (3 words)
This is what exactly I wanted clarification from other members with regard to axis sb account pre approved offers

As an existing cc holder I got pre approved offers after opening axis liberty account ..
In your case , you have only sb account without any CC..
Let’s see how long it will take..

I have 18 credit cards and all of them were issued without any documentation or verification. Whenever a bank has asked for documents or tried verification, they have rejected me! I was rejected for Amex despite providing a good ITR (self employed), for AU Zenith (they always claim verification failed) and BOB Energie. All others like SBI Cashback, SBI BPCL, Axis Flipkart and Airtel, ICICI MMT and Apay, Union Bank Rupay Select, Indusind Pinnacle, One Card, Kotak, HDFC etc were issued without any documents or verification.

I have 18 credit cards and all of them were issued without any documentation or verification. Whenever a bank has asked for documents or tried verification, they have rejected me! I was rejected for Amex despite providing a good ITR (self employed), for AU Zenith (they always claim verification failed) and BOB Energie. All others like SBI Cashback, SBI BPCL, Axis Flipkart and Airtel, ICICI MMT and Apay, Union Bank Rupay Select, Indusind Pinnacle, One Card, Kotak, HDFC etc were issued without any documents or verification.
Au offers mainly cc to salaried personal only most of the customer who are self employed will not be able to get the card easily.
In my personal opinion or experience
Only 1 self employed customer got Au cc rest 40-50 application were rejected even if they full fill all the requirements.

Nice to let us know..
Unfortunately we are talking about two opposite spectrums of the cases here..
One young buddy getting his act together and trying to start his CC journey and another a bonafide HNI../
Still good to see your point of view…

Arrey to try krne me kya jaata hai, maange to bas kya hoga zyada se zyada reject. Mne bhi to amex apply kra, mil gaya na. Vo alag baat hai ki limit kam hai🤣😭
Probability kam hai usko milne ke, isliye @czar ko high probability wale cards suggest kiye maine.

Abhi toh start kiye ho tum tension mat lo, limit badh jayega.

Why you could not be made available for physical verification?
Imagine will you lend your hard earned money (say 10k) to someone with out even seeing him?
I can be available physically for home verification, but as I said my pincode is same in aadhar but house number is different. Also office verification is the issue.

Update: I have a bank account in Au finance Bank which I use regularly. Got a call today from my relationship manager that "AU LIT card is pre-approved for you and let me know if you want it"
She also said that no documents and other things are required
Should I take it?

Update: I have a bank account in Au finance Bank which I use regularly. Got a call today from my relationship manager that "AU LIT card is pre-approved for you and let me know if you want it"
She also said that no documents and other things are required
Should I take it?
Just go ahead buddy, don't think and grab and run 🤣🤭
Btw whats your relationship and mab with au

Back