• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any credit cards without income proof & Physical verification

Currently doing freelancing (web development, coding, and other sources of income like lending money) so is the for office verification and income bracket is around 10k-25K
Okay so if you are free lancing, so should declare yourself as self employed and use home address as office address only. And for this pre approved is the best way to go for, and as suggested by me earlier get a acc in hdfc, even 5k mab will work

Au offers mainly cc to salaried personal only most of the customer who are self employed will not be able to get the card easily.
In my personal opinion or experience
Only 1 self employed customer got Au cc rest 40-50 application were rejected even if they full fill all the requirements.
They gave a pre approved Zenith + to my wife just a couple of months after she opened an account and it was clubbed with my Ivy account (their premier account). The branch manager even put her as "housewife " even though she has a very decent ITR and income. Still, they issued it instantly. In my case, the branch manager has been fighting with the credit card department, even going up all the way to their national head. Still, everytime they reject it. I have given up but the manager is still trying her best.

Nice to let us know..
Unfortunately we are talking about two opposite spectrums of the cases here..
One young buddy getting his act together and trying to start his CC journey and another a bonafide HNI../
Still good to see your point of view…
Sir, I am not a HNI and in any case, the banks had no way of knowing as they didn't ask for any ITR and I didn't have an account with them. My credit history was also new as it was just about a year or two old when I got these cards.

They gave a pre approved Zenith + to my wife just a couple of months after she opened an account and it was clubbed with my Ivy account (their premier account). The branch manager even put her as "housewife " even though she has a very decent ITR and income. Still, they issued it instantly. In my case, the branch manager has been fighting with the credit card department, even going up all the way to their national head. Still, everytime they reject it. I have given up but the manager is still trying her best.
What is the process of Au? Just curious since they said I got pre approved for LIT credit card

Answer is Axis, they won’t do Office Verification & they don’t even ask income proofs, so enjoy

Yes Bank & Indusind they only do Communication address verification, no income proof nothing

Almost all banks reject students, amex didn't just sounds lucky af. Curious what which variant you have?
Amex smart earn
You got amex card saying as student

Sometimes being honest will work in this kaliyuga ... he is the odd man out for Amex, daring to claim that He is student and he still wants an Amex card..
For his bravery they gave him SE ... Kid .. take this and popularise our SE in the youth....

I want Amex card, will they accept other bank letter head with my address on it as current address? Also will they ask to upload Income proof
@S S V knows better to handle this kind of situation. I guess it might work, or gas bill might also work, if I am not wrong. If want referral than DM🤣🤣

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
I want Amex card, will they accept other bank letter head with my address on it as current address? Also will they ask to upload Income proof
90% Probability they will ask to upload income proof.
Very less people have got it without income proof.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
@S S V knows better to handle this kind of situation. I guess it might work, or gas bill might also work, if I am not wrong. If want referral than DM🤣🤣
I don’t have any gas or any government id reflecting my current address(it’s rental), so but fortunately I’ve savings account welcome letter & other banks cc statements which reflects my current address

Back