• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any credit cards without income proof & Physical verification

Please will they accept other bank letter
You can change your Aadhar Card address for a few bucks.
Then you can change back for a few bucks.
Keep it simple.
no I don’t wanna change my Aadhar address, so other bank letter head is a not valid?

Please will they accept other bank letter

no I don’t wanna change my Aadhar address, so other bank letter head is a not valid?
Please use a Google search and type "RBI mandated Official Valid Documents"
You will find out your answer.

I have also accepted the same after They rejected my application even after sending all income docs and home office verification 😂
Believe me only reason i want to get amex card is because of that beautiful blue card, otherwise i don’t care. I’ll take a card even if it’s a 10K limit. I’ve good number of other bank credit cards

Bucks doesn't mean only US $. It just means money. So it can be used in India, Australia or Iran.
History lessons are good, but nowadays teens or some people use it to look cool, like imagine you go to a shopkeeper and say "bhaya 10 buks wala kurkure Dena"💀 (delhi sobo girl accent me)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-05-15-46-26-53_fd7367fd0afc7e864f00091a00b3d0b0.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-15-46-26-53_fd7367fd0afc7e864f00091a00b3d0b0.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 29
History lessons are good, but nowadays teens or some people use it to look cool, like imagine you go to a shopkeeper and say "bhaya 10 buks wala kurkure Dena"💀 (delhi sobo girl accent me)
First of all, it is an English word and used by more educated people. So obviously uneducated people and people with less world exposure would not uneducated it. It's like calling a cup of coffee a cup of joe. Obviously a local corner shop guy selling coffee won't understand it but educated people might have heard the term. The word obviously originated in the US but it is used to refer to currency in all English speaking countries.

Here is a South African dictionary:

Here is Collins Australia:

Here is Oxford dictionary with a specific reference to India:

Last edited:
Back