• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any pro tips to get HDFC card for imperia account at 19 age

Please share some tips to get a card for imperia customer at age 19. they are rejecting my application as i am below 21. i have amex, vi, atlas, select @TechnoFino
just spend hdfc dc wisely, they will give pre-approved.

also try checking cibil through hdfc netbanking, they might give pre-approved.

or apply via offline c2c through agent or sending docs to legendary chennai office.

or wait for 21 :ROFLMAO:

I have qxis vi, select, atlas and mrcc plat travel but hdfc is rejecting due to age policy
People have already replied in the earlier thread, and considering your young age, there's no need to rush into getting an HDFC card. Not many 19-year-olds even have a single credit card. Consider yourself lucky and keep using your HDFC account. In no time, you will start receiving pre-approved offers from them. By the way, here's another word of advice: initially, you might be offered the Moneyback card as pre-approved. Don't get too excited and apply for it. 🤣 Otherwise, you'll end up opening another thread in this forum asking about limit enhancement and card upgrades. 🤣 Wait for a few months, and you'll come across better offers like Millenia or DCB. I intentionally skipped mentioning Regalia because it's not a card worth holding. It's even better to downgrade to Millenia due to its superior reward system. 😂

Back