• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any pro tips for Axis bank limit increase?

Hello all, I’ve been using Axis ace card with 3L limit from last 2 years. This limit was offered by first time itself and after that I’ve applied Magnus and atlas and using both with same limit sharing. I got atlas card just few days back. I’ve Apay icici card with 5L and Onecard with 3.7. Apay is very old card. can anyone have tips how I can increase my limit in Axis bank cards. Like if anyone have tried using C2C card limit match method. Is Axis accepting that?

I applied for a LE, i was given a limit of 15k from last 2 years but then after giving salary slip and also attached APAY statement showing 5.4L limit. Within a day I got a LE to 4.2L. Checked cibil and yes I got a hit but then disputed enquiry in CIBIL website got it removed within 3days. Till now everything seemed happy happy but then my junior in office after listening to my success story tampered her salary slip and got a LE from 15k to 5.2L my heart broke❤️‍🩹. And then she did the same with other bank cards and got succeeded everywhere. When asked will u not face anything sort of legal action she replied my father is a senior officer in Home ministry🥺🫠
For how much salary,they increased it to 4.2l?

I am thinking of getting axis atlas, but I have myzone LTF my first card which I can’t obviously close. Axis airtel for all my airtel and utility spends and axis kiwi using it for UPI. Is there anyway I can get a 4th card bcoz I don’t want to close any

I am thinking of getting axis atlas, but I have myzone LTF my first card which I can’t obviously close. Axis airtel for all my airtel and utility spends and axis kiwi using it for UPI. Is there anyway I can get a 4th card bcoz I don’t want to close any
Request customer care or may be apply for it... because many of our community members get there 4th card easily... it's not a hard job... depends on the axis mood...hahah..

I applied for a LE, i was given a limit of 15k from last 2 years but then after giving salary slip and also attached APAY statement showing 5.4L limit. Within a day I got a LE to 4.2L. Checked cibil and yes I got a hit but then disputed enquiry in CIBIL website got it removed within 3days. Till now everything seemed happy happy but then my junior in office after listening to my success story tampered her salary slip and got a LE from 15k to 5.2L my heart broke❤️‍🩹. And then she did the same with other bank cards and got succeeded everywhere. When asked will u not face anything sort of legal action she replied my father is a senior officer in Home ministry🥺🫠
Salary slip vs bank statement? Mismatch?

There is so much of fear mongering among members here about CIBIL enquiry that it's appalling TBH.

Those who are financially responsible, shouldn't worry about CIBIL enquiries, PERIOD.
Even if it goes down by 2-5 points, it will recover or sometimes increase after payment info is tallied by 5th of next month.
I had 30 cibil enquiry in last 14 months. Score always fluctuate between 10 to 15.
As I have noticed Its limit utilisation not the enquiry which decreases mostly my cibil score. Enquiry mostly causes 2-6 point up down
Utilisation 5 - 10.

Back