• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any trick/way to get at least a basic axis bank credit card?

sivarock

TF Buzz
Hi fellow hunters,

I have gone through the axis bank credit card section of this community and didn't find any working theory for my case. which is why I creating this discussion. pls, provide one.

I have been trying to get one axis card for almost 2.5 years.

About me: I hold 8 bank credit cards except for axis bank. Self-employed. Cibil score 770 @ 24th Jan, My ITR 3L.

I applied 4th of august 2022 last time through their online portal. The portal shows I am eligible for fk, myzone. I selected myzone and proceeded it got instantly rejected in the eligibility check without asking ITR or any income proof. I didn't understand what happened at that time. :unsure:

Now, on Jan 24th I went to a nearby branch and met with a credit card executive to tell my story. I also inquired about the c2c process due to low ITR. I have a 2.3L apay card and showed my statement. He got the confidence that he can process the same for axis select credit card and explained like, this select card is the best chance approval rate based on c2c because of 3k charges. I had doubts about that but still, I went for that because I need to try the offline method (That's my mistake :cool: ). So, I gave him all the details and he applied for it. but got rejected the next morning on the eligibility check as usual. I informed him and he told me like will check with SM. He called back and told me that there is a system issue, that's why it happened. Further, he comes up with a solution that there is one more proper offline channel and we can go for that.

I doubt that he applied through the customer portal for the first time and the second time only he going to do it in proper offline mode. Bank executives nowadays. :rolleyes:

I express my concern that if we apply again now it will affect my cibil and approval chances may go low :(

He convinced me as this application will be tied in with the last one and there will be no new application, it definitely got approved (My second mistake :cool:). So, I tried with no hope and got the same usual result. Now cibil has two enquiries in 5 days.

I properly want to know what's happening with my profile. What is an eligibility check in axis bank before asking for income proof? Any axis bank executives pls guide here.

I want to know if there are any tricks for my case.

Share your C2C offline experience if any

I hope many of them here are facing a similar situation on this in axis :LOL::ROFLMAO:. Pls help us guys. ✌️

Hi fellow hunters,

I have gone through the axis bank credit card section of this community and didn't find any working theory for my case. which is why I creating this discussion. pls, provide one.

I have been trying to get one axis card for almost 2.5 years.

About me: I hold 8 bank credit cards except for axis bank. Self-employed. Cibil score 770 @ 24th Jan, My ITR 3L.

I applied 4th of august 2022 last time through their online portal. The portal shows I am eligible for fk, myzone. I selected myzone and proceeded it got instantly rejected in the eligibility check without asking ITR or any income proof. I didn't understand what happened at that time. :unsure:

Now, on Jan 24th I went to a nearby branch and met with a credit card executive to tell my story. I also inquired about the c2c process due to low ITR. I have a 2.3L apay card and showed my statement. He got the confidence that he can process the same for axis select credit card and explained like, this select card is the best chance approval rate based on c2c because of 3k charges. I had doubts about that but still, I went for that because I need to try the offline method (That's my mistake :cool: ). So, I gave him all the details and he applied for it. but got rejected the next morning on the eligibility check as usual. I informed him and he told me like will check with SM. He called back and told me that there is a system issue, that's why it happened. Further, he comes up with a solution that there is one more proper offline channel and we can go for that.

I doubt that he applied through the customer portal for the first time and the second time only he going to do it in proper offline mode. Bank executives nowadays. :rolleyes:

I express my concern that if we apply again now it will affect my cibil and approval chances may go low :(

He convinced me as this application will be tied in with the last one and there will be no new application, it definitely got approved (My second mistake :cool:). So, I tried with no hope and got the same usual result. Now cibil has two enquiries in 5 days.

I properly want to know what's happening with my profile. What is an eligibility check in axis bank before asking for income proof? Any axis bank executives pls guide here.

I want to know if there are any tricks for my case.

Share your C2C offline experience if any

I hope many of them here are facing a similar situation on this in axis :LOL::ROFLMAO:. Pls help us guys. ✌️
If u desparately want a card open prestige savings account and within 6 months u will get myzone ltf pre approved

Nobody can understand axis. They approved 4 cards to me in last 45 days that includes Myzone LTF , Select LTF , Vistara Signature and latest Magnus !

Create a Flipkart account and do some purchases to get FK Axis CC invitation. Apply and get that CC (15K CL) even without Income Proof. Use it for 6 months and get Credit Limit Enhancement easily. Dial the Customer Support and ask for Upgrade and get other Axis CCs too. Thank me later if it works Bro 😊

Create a Flipkart account and do some purchases to get FK Axis CC invitation. Apply and get that CC (15K CL) even without Income Proof. Use it for 6 months and get Credit Limit Enhancement easily. Dial the Customer Support and ask for Upgrade and get other Axis CCs too. Thank me later if it works Bro 😊
Hi bro :)

I have been a Flipkart customer since 2013. i.e. long before the axis Flipkart tie-up. :giggle:

Screenshot 2023-01-28 213731.png

My flipkart axis bank application got stuck in Flipkart app for almost 1 and a half years now. I got invited before that and I applied for it but it was rejected and struck there. There is no new invite till now.

Thanks for your time, bro ✌️

I don't have any savings account in Axis Bank, applied and approved for two entry level cards in 2022. Every time there was a house visit by agent and before that got calls from their office. They specifically asked if I am salaried with min 25k payslip. Only after my positive reply an agent would visit to complete kyc etc. They also visited my office for the most basic Freecharge Plus card!

Hi bro :)

I have been a Flipkart customer since 2013. i.e. long before the axis Flipkart tie-up. :giggle:

View attachment 9619

My flipkart axis bank application got stuck in Flipkart app for almost 1 and a half years now. I got invited before that and I applied for it but it was rejected and struck there. There is no new invite till now.

Thanks for your time, bro ✌️
Create New FK account with alternate Number and try. A friend of mine was also not getting the CC invitation for long time, and once he created another account with alternate Number and did some basic purchase through Flipkart Pay later, he got FK Axis CC invitation in 3 months. Try this only if you are convinced 😎

Create New FK account with alternate Number and try. A friend of mine was also not getting the CC invitation for long time, and once he created another account with alternate Number and did some basic purchase through Flipkart Pay later, he got FK Axis CC invitation in 3 months. Try this only if you are convinced 😎
Ok bro. Will try this. Thanks ✌️

Axis Bank always has very strange reasons to reject. My credit card application rejected several times, but surprisingly, when I tried to open salary account with them, opening of salary account also rejected. The reason is "one year back I applied a loan with them and there is a issue with that loan", in reality I never applied a loan with them.

Almost, after two months of struggle, finally them approved and activated my salary account.

Back