• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any trick to get Swiggy HDFC CC Life time free.

STONE_MAN

TF Buzz
My swiggy account is blocked. ( please don't ask why)

When I tried to apply through HDFC portal, they are giving it with Annual fees.

Already contacted HDFC RM & credit card team. They are saying that they can't help if it's not being shown as ltf in their system. He suggested me to visit branch, but he did not guaranteed that branch people will be able to offer it as LTF.

My cibil and complete credit history is good, I also hold salary account with HDFC.

Is there any way I can get it for free?

Can I just apply it, and once it gets delivered then don't activate and then wait for the call from their end and then try to negotiate?

Do they even call if the card is not activated within 30 days? And if they do so then what are the chances that they will offer it as LTF to me?

Also, I hope if card will not be activated then I will not be charged annual fees

If they fail to offer it as LTF and the card gets blocked, then how it will shows in cibil reports.

Personally I don't spend a lot, that's why getting it without LTF will be of no use to me. To give you an idea, I will be hardly able to get 800-900 cashback from this card in a year. Also, I only use swiggy 4-5 times in a year ( When there is any loot).

I too sent a mail to convert my paid HDFC Swiggy card to LTF, attaching a screenshot of the LTF offer.
In response, I received the following email from HDFC..

IMG_3634.webp

Can someone plz explain what does this mail mean…is my card converted to LTF or not??

I too sent a mail to convert my paid HDFC Swiggy card to LTF, attaching a screenshot of the LTF offer.
In response, I received the following email from HDFC..

Can someone plz explain what does this mail mean…is my card converted to LTF or not??
If you received offer communication from Swiggy earlier then it will get converted to LTF automatically you should activate the card within 37 days.

Last edited:
Without offer communication from Swiggy it got converted? it says only for those communicated by Swiggy are eligible for LTF. Post 90 days if they charge Rs 500 you can't challenge them as you don't have communication proof.
I have even verified it with the customer care and even through their social media support team and they have confirmed that my card is ltf. So I have that conversation as proof.

I have even verified it with the customer care and even through their social media support team and they have confirmed that my card is ltf. So I have that conversation as proof.
Customer care executive sent an email hoping you are an eligible customer. Later as per TnC if joining fee is levied then it all goes back to offer communication email proof for reversal. They can again say that executive was mistaken you have received offer email/SMS and converted to LTF but it shows you number/email was not eligible for LTF. As per TnC eligible customer must activate within 37 days to get LTF but you said they converted LTF before activation. Now don't panic. I mean you need solid proof to challenge if they levy fee even with RBI. Even for other banks cc executive response vary from person to person better have solid proof.

Last edited:
share the Email ID and email format
He posted it on another thread

Template -

Hello,

I have recently applied for swiggy HDFC Bank credit card through swiggy ltf offer and got approved (last 4 digits - ****). I just wanted to confirm it's ltf status as some were applied through ltf offer but got paid card. I have approached customer support through call and Facebook and got to know that my card is chargeable card.

I already hold hdfc millennia credit card and never faced any issue as of now. But my swiggy credit card approved as paid card instead of ltf.

I have attached screenshot for your reference, please resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Full Name
Mobile number

Back