• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any website to raise complaint against Jio like RBI Ombudsman ?

I paid 1000rs on Apr 3rd 2024 for JioAirFiber they scheduled the installation for Apr 4th however no one came. On contacting Jio they said it seems customer has cancelled installation. When I said nothing like that was done. They again rescheduled it again no one came. This happened for a month.

Fed upon May 15th I took Hathway Fiber who installed it that evening. Then I called Jio for cancellation and refund of my 1000rs they said that connection was on hold they have given request now it will automatically be active then within 15 days gets cancelled and you will get refund.

However no luck and everytime I call them they are saying the same thing its on hold will take another 15 days to unhold and cancel this is all on call. Irritated I sent a mail to their Customer Care their reply was also same - 'Connection on HOLD status will take 15 days to update'.

Now its been more than 15 days since that mail I want to escalate to whatever Ombudsman there is and get my due.

So I would like to know to whom can I escalate this. TRAI had a appelate number for Jio whom on contacted asked me to contact Jio Customer Care which I have done atleast 30 times. Is there any higher authority to whom I can raise this complaint?

@TechnoFino
@Abhishek012
@Batman
@Swastik
@doraemon
@Vasuki
@VISHESH_BANSAL

Last edited:
I paid 1000rs on Apr 3rd 2024 for JioAirFiber they scheduled the installation for Apr 4th however no one came. On contacting Jio they said it seems customer has cancelled installation. When I said nothing like that was done. They again rescheduled it again no one came. This happened for a month.

Fed upon May 15th I took Hathway Fiber who installed it that evening. Then I called Jio for cancellation and refund of my 1000rs they said that connection was on hold they have given request now it will automatically be active then within 15 days gets cancelled and you will get refund.

However no luck and everytime I call them they are saying the same thing its on hold will take another 15 days to unhold and cancel this is all on call. Irritated I sent a mail to their Customer Care their reply was also same - 'Connection on HOLD status will take 15 days to update'.

Now its been more than 15 days since that mail I want to escalate to whatever Ombudsman there is and get my due.

So I would like to know to whom can I escalate this. TRAI had a appelate number for Jio whom on contacted asked me to contact Jio Customer Care which I have done atleast 30 times. Is there any higher authority to whom I can raise this complaint?
https://www.technofino.in/community...dit-card-bill-payment-issue.22301/post-675220
go through above posts and file complaint on NCH.

Try reaching out to the appellate authority:

Tried the appelate authority of Jio they only asked me to call normal helpline of Jio when I said I done that they said mail Jio I said I also did that then they are saying wait. Absolutely no help whatsoever.

Will definitely try this thanks

Tried the appelate authority of Jio they only asked me to call normal helpline of Jio when I said I done that they said mail Jio I said I also did that then they are saying wait. Absolutely no help whatsoever.

Will definitely try this thanks
Pg portal, file a complaint under consumer grievance .......... same and it will forward issue to national consumer grievance

You can also file complaint under Telecommunications and it might redirect to TRAI

But if you want refund then consumer grievance.

If you want compensation and connection then TRAI

Jio appellate, you must raise issue Here before raising concern at PG portal

Pg portal, file a complaint under consumer grievance .......... same and it will forward issue to national consumer grievance

You can also file complaint under Telecommunications and it might redirect to TRAI

But if you want refund then consumer grievance.

If you want compensation and connection then TRAI

Jio appellate, you must raise issue Here before raising concern at PG portal
Have already called the Jio appellate number for Karnataka

Now raised the issue for cancellation and refund with NCH lets see what comes out of it

Raised complaint in NCH portal on July 10th and forgot about it. Like I routinely call them up every 15 days to check update I called them up today for an update and expecting them to say its still in hold have to wait 15 days for hold status to change and then to cancel and then get refund.

However was surprised when they said you will receive amount by August 1st week end its cancelled on July 20th and refund initiated will take max 15 days to reflect in source.

Wondered how it resolved this made me remember the complaint so opened NCH app and found this resolution

1000122486.webp

Thanks for your help @Tejo @brightknight @the_collector

Raised complaint in NCH portal on July 10th and forgot about it. Like I routinely call them up every 15 days to check update I called them up today for an update and expecting them to say its still in hold have to wait 15 days for hold status to change and then to cancel and then get refund.

However was surprised when they said you will receive amount by August 1st week end its cancelled on July 20th and refund initiated will take max 15 days to reflect in source.

Wondered how it resolved this made me remember the complaint so opened NCH app and found this resolution

View attachment 62163

I have doubt.

Are you getting 5G in your location with atleast 100mbps ?

Actually, might service is unavailable (not connection), jio simply assigns the work to the people, the people do not get fair (money) for the service and delivery. So the executives either charge or neglect.

View attachment 62163

This is good news..
Jiocare is not responding to my email since the past 2 weeks about data voucher not being able to be redeemed post the new plans coming into place.
Can I raise a complain here immediately or do I need to wait for 30 days to see if they respond before making a complain here?

Raise issue with jio appelate
This is good news..
Jiocare is not responding to my email since the past 2 weeks about data voucher not being able to be redeemed post the new plans coming into place.
Can I raise a complain here immediately or do I need to wait for 30 days to see if they respond before making a complain here?

View attachment 62163

Lekin kaunsa sasta nasha kar rakha hai ye log?

Jab customer location feasible nahi tha toh booking available kyu rakhe hain uss location ke liye?

Refund issue/process karne mein hi 30 din waah?

Quasi Judicial Body kar kya raha hai? Ek tarafa reply wagerah sunke ke compliant closed, bhai customer se bhi closing statement le lo, case closed karne se pehle...

I have doubt.

Are you getting 5G in your location with atleast 100mbps ?

Actually, might service is unavailable (not connection), jio simply assigns the work to the people, the people do not get fair (money) for the service and delivery. So the executives either charge or neglect.
Service is available their agent in this location gave pamphlets with his number when we called him he asked to pay 1800 for installation. So booked in Jio website for 1000

Regarding location its Krishnarajapuram, Bangalore so no issues there
Ok, thanks. And do I need to wait 30 days to give jiocare time to reply or can I raise it anytime
Raise issue with Jio appelate they replied me in around 3-5 days

Lekin kaunsa sasta nasha kar rakha hai ye log?

Jab customer location feasible nahi tha toh booking available kyu rakhe hain uss location ke liye?

Refund issue/process karne mein hi 30 din waah?

Quasi Judicial Body kar kya raha hai? Ek tarafa reply wagerah sunke ke compliant closed, bhai customer se bhi closing statement le lo, case closed karne se pehle...
Its not closed yet below there is option that I also have to close from my side will click on it only when I receive my refund.

Also location is feasible as people in the street have Jio but that agent is charging 1800 while if we book from online its 1000 which he is cancelling we think

Service is available their agent in this location gave pamphlets with his number when we called him he asked to pay 1800 for installation. So booked in Jio website for 1000

Regarding location its Krishnarajapuram, Bangalore so no issues there

Raise issue with Jio appelate they replied me in around 3-5 days

Its not closed yet below there is option that I also have to close from my side will click on it only when I receive my refund.

Also location is feasible as people in the street have Jio but that agent is charging 1800 while if we book from online its 1000 which he is cancelling we think
Did you tell same to jio appellate, that executive charging extra else cancelling ... like that ??

Did you tell same to jio appellate, that executive charging extra else cancelling ... like that ??
Nothing like that I just said whenever I call Jio they are scheduling for evening installation but executive cancelling without asking us.

Then they are like no the executive has clearly mentioned Installation was asked to be cancelled by customer. After nearly 5 times of this argument I called local Hathway guy he came and fixed it up in 2 hours and the Internet speed was really nice without any issues. Changed from ACT which was having issues when 3-4 of us were having Teams meeting at same time

Nothing like that I just said whenever I call Jio they are scheduling for evening installation but executive cancelling without asking us.

Then they are like no the executive has clearly mentioned Installation was asked to be cancelled by customer. After nearly 5 times of this argument I called local Hathway guy he came and fixed it up in 2 hours and the Internet speed was really nice without any issues. Changed from ACT which was having issues when 3-4 of us were having Teams meeting at same time
If you have said ... that executive charging extra else cancelling ... they could have solve issue by now.

Do not hide or ignore .... single clue .... else forget about justice .......

If you have said ... that executive charging extra else cancelling ... they could have solve issue by now.

Do not hide or ignore .... single clue .... else forget about justice .......
The thing is we werent sure whether its the same executive who cancelled since the name of the guy who gave pamphlets saying he will install JioFiber connection in our locality was different to the authorised Jio technician in our locality who was assigned and kept cancelling

Only thing we were sure was if we give Rs1800 the pamphlet guy will send his technician and they will install new connection within 24 hours

@federer.reddevil Did you receive your refund? My friend also has similar issues his connection got installed but speed was around 8mb so he called installation guy and he took back and canceled it but did not get the refund yet amount was around 7K including the quarterly payment. He went to jio care as well and no help.

I complained about JIO in consumer forum, they called me but never fixed the issue. Eventually I stopped following the case

My issue was about refunding the security deposit for 1000 INR once connection is closed. They never refunded me that

Back