• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone got Airtel Axis card as Pre-approved card ?

alok416

TF Ace
I am axis customer from last 6 months and got 2 Axis cards - Flipkart & IOCL..

But i want Airtel Axis credit card...

Unable to apply via Airtel Thanks app as on my registered even m fiber customer of Airtel...

But able to apply from Every airtel number if i am buying any new number...but getting rejected..

I just want to ask that can i get it as pre approved after 3 months in Apply - credit cards section ?

I am axis customer from last 6 months and got 2 Axis cards - Flipkart & IOCL..

But i want Airtel Axis credit card...

Unable to apply via Airtel Thanks app as on my registered even m fiber customer of Airtel...

But able to apply from Every airtel number if i am buying any new number...but getting rejected..

I just want to ask that can i get it as pre approved after 3 months in Apply - credit cards section ?
1. You don't just need an Airtel number to apply for the card, my application was approved with a JIO number.
2. There is only one way to apply for an Airtel card, and that is through the Airtel Thanks app.

Last edited:
It's actually pre approved from Airtel side. Axis will get involved only when we apply and they will either slap or hug Airtel as per the customer eligibility. 😂
It's actually pre-qualified, and as I mentioned, they send this message to everyone, regardless of whether you hold the card or not. When you click on the link, it will take you to the app and might even show you that no offer exists for you. 😂 So, it's not even pre-approved from Airtel's side.

Hi
I am also getting the offer for Airtel Axis card on the thanks app.
But when selecting apply now it says thank you for interest but no offers available now. Unable to proceed further.
Anyone else having this issue too?

Earlier Axis was offering paid cards to existing card holders via cust care. Thats how I got it. But they stopped that.
I also got the card via customer care, as I am not getting pre approved offer in Airtel app,

Although now I am getting card offer in Airtel thanks after many months of getting card from customer care.

It's actually pre-qualified, and as I mentioned, they send this message to everyone, regardless of whether you hold the card or not. When you click on the link, it will take you to the app and might even show you that no offer exists for you. 😂 So, it's not even pre-approved from Airtel's side.
Hmmm..... 2 month se ye ho rha tha mere sath. Bahut tez Airtel...bahut tez

Back