• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone got HDFC Core Card as a Second Card after having HDFC Tata Neu card as their first ever (Debut) Card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Want to know if anyone got (either thru pre approved / online/ offline) a HDFC core card like regalia, Millinea etc as their 2nd card after having the Tata Neu Card as their first ever card?

If anyone got a card like this, then it would be contrary to the following HDFC's advice in response to my question regard the same subject matter...
Thanks in advance...

1689156105750.png

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for your expression of interest... Any other guys in similar situation??
I am in similar boat. Got HDFC Swiggy.Tried getting Tata Neu Card. They accepted application but it was put in review. 2-3 days later I get mail that they won't be giving Tata Neu but I can send my docs to Chennai for LE.
Shifting all my UPI to HDFC.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As per the discussion here,

If you have HDFC core card in the past and you close it after using it for sometime, now applied and got co branded card. In this case will HDFC issue the core card again?? As we have prior core card relationship with them.

Akashn

TF Ace
I applied via an agent and said to her that I don't have any hdfc card. Application was via C2C method. I will recieved the card tomorrow. I don't know the limit but the card is dispatched.
I have a question?
What is floater card in hdfc, someone said they were being offered millennia as floater card. What is the difference between floater and core card.
Hi. Did you get your card?

As per the discussion here,

If you have HDFC core card in the past and you close it after using it for sometime, now applied and got co branded card. In this case will HDFC issue the core card again?? As we have prior core card relationship with them.
after 6 months form closing the card, you can apply for HDFC core card. it would be best if you get the core card first then go for co-branded card