• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone got HDFC Core Card as a Second Card after having HDFC Tata Neu card as their first ever (Debut) Card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Want to know if anyone got (either thru pre approved / online/ offline) a HDFC core card like regalia, Millinea etc as their 2nd card after having the Tata Neu Card as their first ever card?

If anyone got a card like this, then it would be contrary to the following HDFC's advice in response to my question regard the same subject matter...
Thanks in advance...

1689156105750.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Currently i am holding Paytm Hdfc card and i requested for upgrade ,they denied an upgrade citing the reason that if a customer holds first hdfc card as a cobranded than they are not allowed to upgrade to core variant , but instead they are offering me Millenia as a floater card .
My query is whether any LE or Jumbo loan type offers are provided on floater cards and what if i close the paytm card ? What will happen to my millenia

Official T&Cs here , still some answers to your questions are missing in this. Perhapse you could try to find the answers from the guy who is offering you this floater card or from CC ad let us know...

I am also keen for the answers..

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bahut jaldi padh liya 😂

It's better to wait for 6 months while continuing to use your HDFC account as your primary one (assuming you have one). During this time, you might start receiving pre-approved offers.
I don't have account with hdfc. Salary account is with sbi because all officers/employees of our state ministry department must have salary account with them,unofficial Rule 😂.

Other saving account is with bank of baroda which I use for my side business.

Should I open zero saving account or MB account with any private bank? Any suggestions.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I don't have account with hdfc. Salary account is with sbi because all officers/employees of our state ministry department must have salary account with them,unofficial Rule 😂.

Other saving account is with bank of baroda which I use for my side business.

Should I open zero saving account or MB account with any private bank? Any suggestions.
If you wish to see pre-approved offers, open either a Max account or a Classic account with HDFC Bank.

Akashn

TF Ace
Understood. I was also thinking about this from long time. Will visit nearest hdfc branch on Monday to enquire about type of account that suits my needs & perk with it.

Will update later. Thank you 😊
I have savings account with them and maintaining good balance and transactions with debit card/upi. Though i haven't received single pre approved cc offer. 5th month running (for cc and bank account)

Trust Me

TF Ace
If you wish to see pre-approved offers, open either a Max account or a Classic account with HDFC Bank.
I have savings account with them and maintaining good balance and transactions with debit card/upi. Though i haven't received single pre approved cc offer. 5th month running (for cc and bank account)

Then I'm probably being too impatient, because it's only a few days more than 3.5 months since I'd upgraded my relationship with them from plain vanilla.

They also informed me the other day that my EasyShop Platinum DC (as printed) is not actually a Platinum card!

But the good people there had offered me a free samosa in mitigation. So I left happy.

TheHurtLocker

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am also in the same boat, got Tata neu + as first card from hdfc now they wont let me get DCB or any other core card, thinking of closing this card and then applying through agent for dcb.