• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone interested in closing fi and Jupiter account in a specific date like 25th September. For a greater impact.

cardy

TF Ace
I am going to close Jupiter and fi account shortly. But wanted to create an impact out of it. So is it anyway possible that we tfcians and some more, close these accounts together in a previously determined day , like say 25th September. Since the amb charges starts from October24.

Are you in?

I am going to close Jupiter and fi account shortly. But wanted to create an impact out of it. So is it anyway possible that we tfcians and some more, close these accounts together in a previously determined day , like say 25th September. Since the amb charges starts from October24.

Are you in?
I placed account closure request today .
I would also request all TFCians to close these neo accounts asap .

Are you in?
My account is already closed. I'd have joined.

Just my two cents - even if we close it on the same day, only Jupiter internal team will get to know it. They will try to hide this info. That is how startups work.

BUT if we want the people to notice - why don't we make public posts on Twitter for others to notice? We can even get a CC influencer to make a post, and all of us can comment on it.
Added impact if we take a screenshot of closed account and share it there.

When did we get the Fi communication? Received Jupiter mail today
No didn't receive any for fi one
But federal is going mad you know
And can't believe these neo ones

Besides both have already introduced high charges on physical debit card.

My account is already closed. I'd have joined.

Just my two cents - even if we close it on the same day, only Jupiter internal team will get to know it. They will try to hide this info. That is how startups work.

BUT if we want the people to notice - why don't we make public posts on Twitter for others to notice? We can even get a CC influencer to make a post, and all of us can comment on it.
Added impact if we take a screenshot of closed account and share it there.
+1
That'll be a great idea 💡

Last edited:
I tried and was hell bent to close
2 THINGS STOPPED ME
1. I was told on chat that the AMB is not required and I have a Lifetime free bank account without any need to maintain any balance. (I have taken pics of it as there is no way to send the chat transcript to email and screenshots are not allowed)
2. If you spend 25k on the debit card in a year, there will be no card charges as well.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-23 at 16.12.13 (1).webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-23 at 16.12.13 (1).webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 32
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-23 at 16.12.13.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-23 at 16.12.13.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 32
Back