• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apply ICICI Coral Rupay LTF or wait for Sapphiro

How did u got LTF for me it’s showing 6500 joining + annual fee I have pre approved offer but it’s paid
I hold salary account with them. And they told me they will give me rubyx LTF. I was adamant. I told them give me emerald LTF or atleast sapphiro LTF. Otherwise I will close the account. After some days they called and told ok we will give you sapphiro now. Emerald we will see later. I told ok.

Is it possible to have and worth waiting for a Rubyx Rupay LTF?
Just change your network via X (former Twitter) route.

Your VISA will be converted to Rupay with same LTF status.

But since many merchants are not accepting UPI on CC, Rupay card is not worth the hype now.

Also, both Coral and Rubyx Rupay come on Rupay Platinum, so not much benefit there.

Just change your network via X (former Twitter) route.

Your VISA will be converted to Rupay with same LTF status.

But since many merchants are not accepting UPI on CC, Rupay card is not worth the hype now.

Also, both Coral and Rubyx Rupay come on Rupay Platinum, so not much benefit there.
Is it possible to have both Rubyx Visa and Coral/Rubyx Rupay cards simultaneously?

If I link Rupay CC on Gpay, are merchants still limited? I believe they ultimately receive through Gpay so it shouldn't bother them, but not sure.

Is it possible to have both Rubyx Visa and Coral/Rubyx Rupay cards simultaneously?
You can try, it was possible earlier but don't know current status.
If I link Rupay CC on Gpay, are merchants still limited? I believe they ultimately receive through Gpay so it shouldn't bother them, but not sure.
Merchants can choose to disable accepting CC on UPI.

try using the alumni offer. youll get ltf sapphito
I have been fighting with them over weeks for this. They rejected my application. So, YMMW.

ICICI Sapphiro under Alumni LTF:
FZfzBWFXEAIZ5Sf.jpg

In May 2023, I cancelled all of my icici cards(Platinum & Apay) and SB accounts.
They were not willing to upgrade to a wealth account, and I never received any preapproved card offers during the last 10 years.

I opened a new wealth account with 1L IP the same week, and MAB kept was mostly 20k after two months.
A manual check after few months showed Rubyx LTF and Paid Sapphiro with 7.3L limit (old ICICI card limit)
After 7 months, I got the pre-approved LTF Sapphiro dual variant with a 10.5L limit.

In May 2023, I cancelled all of my icici cards(Platinum & Apay) and SB accounts.
They were not willing to upgrade to a wealth account, and I never received any preapproved card offers during the last 10 years.

I opened a new wealth account with 1L IP the same week, and MAB kept was mostly 20k after two months.
A manual check after few months showed Rubyx LTF and Paid Sapphiro with 7.3L limit (old ICICI card limit)
After 7 months, I got the pre-approved LTF Sapphiro dual variant with a 10.5L limit.
Old Cust None, New Cust.. a lot? Hmm..

Back