• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying for Axis atlas

Hi members,

My axis applications were rejected for Neo and Airtel last month and I was told to wait for 3 months to apply for new credit card.

I heard for premium cards you don't have to wait for 3 months. I want to apply for Axis Atlas. Will it be rejected as well for internal policies?

Reason for rejections
1. Airtel - phone no. mismatch ( it got corrected now )
2. neo - internal policies

Don't feel bad but seriously speaking, if they rejected you for Neo, they will definitely not give you Atlas
Neo was rejected as it was within 15 days of Airtel rejection. I will be rejected for basic cards if I apply within 90 days of cooling period.

But I heard I can apply anytime for Axis Atlas. I meet all other criteria for approval except 90 days cooling period

Neo was rejected as it was within 15 days of Airtel rejection. I will be rejected for basic cards if I apply within 90 days of cooling period.

But I heard I can apply anytime for Axis Atlas. I meet all other criteria for approval except 90 days cooling period
You need to wait 90 days for Axis and 6 months for other banks, whenever you are rejected.
For Atlas, your annual income should be 12 lakhs or more

Back