• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying for Reset of Zomato credit approved application

Ghost655

TF Select
Hello Guys new here ,

While applying for the Zomato credit card in Step I provided my home address correct but they asked for another adress for communication so mistakenly select one of earlier adress I ordered food to.

But on step 2 I see my approved limit. Buti also i see that the second adress was being shown as office adress. And it was not letting me change the adress or go back to step 1. I talked to Zomato support they told they will have rest my credit approved adress. As bank will check for office address.

So now my reset my application but my credit check will checked twice in a day so what's your suggestion guys I apply again today, or got for it later , if I should wait how much longer should I wait. Also let know if the affect of a recheck one again. Any advice for future are appreciated.

TLDR- made a mistake approved credit application has to be reset , am worried about the effects of credit recheck if I apply again.

RBL does not check office address, you could've tried going ahead with the process. Zomato gives approval in less than 2 hrs, so who has time to check office and home addresses physically?

Do keep us updated. What limit did you get?
Congratulations.
First time I got a limit of 68k then after reapplying 61k.

My Amazon card had limit of 60k.
Just recently got to know so much about credit cards. I never bothered about limit before.only ICICI has increased my cc limit others did not. My salary has increased after issuance of the limit. Idk why bank don't offer me limit increase when I ask they say get a new card.

I applied for BOB , they checked vkyc, did office verification, came to my home to verify my adress. Now they are totally silent. Idk why they are doing it so many customers.

Banks will always try to sell more, so they tell unnecessary things to make us believe them ...

Post here about limit increase with income documents and people will help you to get it done.
How much limit increase did ICICI give? Others will to eventually :) don't worry
BOB literally has piles of applications. Atleast they are giving each proper attention, making some mistakes on their way. Can't blame them. Atleast they are giving CCs. I myself applied with with 2 month old CC and still got approved for BOB Select via C2C.

After going through form post I see BOB does not accept co-branded cards for C2C. I did know this at the time of applying , I had applied via Amazon card, this was my first C2C application. They did not say anything about this so far.

I think BOB might accept but in general it's not.
Guess what I today requested an upgrade for airtel axis card. I was sent sms regarding myzone I thought it was mistake from their in sms as many people had mentioned , but today in post I received myzone. Will have to raise this issue with axis Bank.

Any suggestions regarding this.

Back