• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying soon for Axis/kotak Reserve Card LTF...let's see

creditbdsm

TF Buzz
anyone here who succeesfully upgraded to kotak white reserve via retention team pls share your experience is

I would say you first try to enter any privy league programme.

what many don’t intuitively get is Kotak’s account tiers.here is a brief explanation.

account type is savings. In savings the account can be an ‘ace’ savings account. That account is signed up to ‘programmes‘ like the privy league. So privy league is not technically an account tier but a classification. In privy league programme there are tiers based on your account value. Like privy league black etc.

white reserve is a complimentary card for ace savings > privy League > black tier

so all you have to do is match any one of these levels. And work backwards. If you have a white card and want to get white reserve then get into privy league first and then opt for black. once you have black an RM can get you an invite for white reserve. Other RMs cannot. another option is to have 1cr average balance for a year which is not possible for most as cash offRes low rate of int. You can make deposits etc but no equity as Kotak demat is not as good plus expensive for option trading too.

overall. - don’t get the white reserve.

0xfallup

TF Ace
I would say you first try to enter any privy league programme.

what many don’t intuitively get is Kotak’s account tiers.here is a brief explanation.

account type is savings. In savings the account can be an ‘ace’ savings account. That account is signed up to ‘programmes‘ like the privy league. So privy league is not technically an account tier but a classification. In privy league programme there are tiers based on your account value. Like privy league black etc.

white reserve is a complimentary card for ace savings > privy League > black tier

so all you have to do is match any one of these levels. And work backwards. If you have a white card and want to get white reserve then get into privy league first and then opt for black. once you have black an RM can get you an invite for white reserve. Other RMs cannot. another option is to have 1cr average balance for a year which is not possible for most as cash offRes low rate of int. You can make deposits etc but no equity as Kotak demat is not as good plus expensive for option trading too.

overall. - don’t get the white reserve.
Great info... but me still student :) .... was just asking whether people got it via retention team or not....

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Though Kotak bank CC not taken good by our CC community...

But another sweet move by Kotak, no need to carry multiple cards for the lounge access need separately.

Hope other banks also follows this norm soon to reduce wasting additional plastics on the Planet/Mother earth :love:

1688145300635.png

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
White wasn't that useful card, Never upgraded from my Privy League signature despite their email campaigns.

Yes I hold RV with them for close to 2 decades now, above Optima level.
I hold the Privy Signature, White & Myntra with Kotak all LTF. I have the Platinum (erstwhile Optima) relation with Kotak for 8 years now, I’m at a loss why the heck they wouldn’t issue me the White Reserve ?

I tried upgrading the “LTF white” to Paid white reserve & they refused, then the LTF Privy signature & they agreed but till now they are just playing ping pong ! Just as a loss why is Kotak so reluctant to issue the card to me even as a “paid” card ! They promise call backs for issuing of the card which never comes. Same for the last 1 month ! Even RM is doing the same.

They have been bombarding me to take a pre approved car loan (any car upto 25L), PL, etc with just KYC docs but wouldn’t issue me the White Reserve !

Any channel anyone recommends ?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I hold the Privy Signature, White & Myntra with Kotak all LTF. I have the Platinum (erstwhile Optima) relation with Kotak for 8 years now, I’m at a loss why the heck they wouldn’t issue me the White Reserve ?

I tried upgrading the “LTF white” to Paid white reserve & they refused, then the LTF Privy signature & they agreed but till now they are just playing ping pong ! Just as a loss why is Kotak so reluctant to issue the card to me even as a “paid” card ! They promise call backs for issuing of the card which never comes. Same for the last 1 month ! Even RM is doing the same.

They have been bombarding me to take a pre approved car loan (any car upto 25L), PL, etc with just KYC docs but wouldn’t issue me the White Reserve !

Any channel anyone recommends ?

Has anyone got Kotak white reserve LTF if they are in private banking?

Reserve comes as LTF with 1C variant account(Which they call it a Privy Black - https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/privy-league.html )
Anirban got it even without account

Check my thread out here, Page 2 &3 - https://www.technofino.in/community...s-kotak-reserve-card-ltf-lets-see.6233/page-2