• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying soon for Axis/kotak Reserve Card LTF...let's see

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
We have few gems here who really made wonders happen, one of them is Technofino himself.
Other noteworthy people include: @anirban.choudhury @Subhankar @SPS @souvikdey2002 and many more who have shared their journey with us.
They are a living example of credit card miracles, and have accomplished undreamt.
Let us try to encourage and invite more such people in the community.
I really don't know why & how my name is included here but I honestly didn't get time to come here & contribute now a days.
But yes, rest of the people is really an ACE in this field, trying to follow them sometimes.
Thanks though!!

I really don't know why & how my name is included here but I honestly didn't get time to come here & contribute now a days.
But yes, rest of the people is really an ACE in this field, trying to follow them sometimes.
Thanks though!!
You truly deserve this.
Your escalation stories of Yes First and SBI elite are highly inspiring against the frauds that banks are trying to commit these days.
We as consumers seek motivation from such incidents and try our best to get Bank to stay on its words

metro

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got white signature card LTF as part of privy account i hold. Rm just called me for getting it. I really don't know where will I use it as i have infinia,magnus and amex gold, mrcc and travel platinum.

Do we really get any value (something i am missing which special for kotak cards) from this card if you already hold other good cards?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I got white signature card LTF as part of privy account i hold. Rm just called me for getting it. I really don't know where will I use it as i have infinia,magnus and amex gold, mrcc and travel platinum.

Do we really get any value (something i am missing which special for kotak cards) from this card if you already hold other good cards?
May be you can it for on spot discount where no discount is applicable on HDFC and axis cards , like the recently concluded Amazon shopping feat where only kotak and icici cards were getting instant discounts

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Which Privy member are you - Prima, Optima, etc.?

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

Where we get RM details?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Finally Kotak is changing and started introducing Metal cards, DEBIT Cards to start with :)

Few more additions from Kotak as well for the Privy League
- ED Membership
- MMT Black
- Concierge - Lafayette Luxury Concierge

It is official on the Complimentary White Reserve Card in Insignia variant account,

1685099283818.png
1685099338527.png

1685099366298.png

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Finally Kotak is changing and started introducing Metal cards, DEBIT Cards to start with :)

Few more additions from Kotak as well for the Privy League
- ED Membership
- MMT Black
- Concierge - Lafayette Luxury Concierge

It is official on the Complimentary White Reserve Card in Insignia variant account,

1685099283818.png
1685099338527.png

1685099366298.png
Did you replace your PVC white reserve with metal ?
I have already given a replacement request not sure whether they will replace it with PVC or metal

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge