• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying soon for Axis/kotak Reserve Card LTF...let's see

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Got the Metal Black DC card in hand, looks awesome with Phoenix Bird inspired design :love:

Some pics of the same (Card shines in different colors in different angles) 1685644471600.jpeg

1685644493961.jpeg

1685644513422.jpeg

1685644531575.jpeg

Numbers on the back of the card, like the new norm followed by all now( but in a Zigzag fashion)

View attachment 18765
Will be receiving my metal white reserve tomorrow
Will share the pics once received

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Will be receiving my metal white reserve tomorrow
Will share the pics once received
Cool.

I placed a request today for White Reserve with CC but he didn't had a clue on it, so he said he is raising a request to the concerned team and they will address it.

I wish they NEVER named the card as white, BLACK RESERVE METAL would have been awesome from Kotak.

Kotak late entry into Metal and they took inspiration from all others and designed their own in the DC is what I can see.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Cool.

I placed a request today for White Reserve with CC but he didn't had a clue on it, so he said he is raising a request to the concerned team and they will address it.

I wish they NEVER named the card as white, BLACK RESERVE METAL would have been awesome from Kotak.

Kotak late entry into Metal and they took inspiration from all others and designed their own in the DC is what I can see.
Just ask for a replacement , the new card would be metal by default , CC is clueless .

Black DC looks awesome , black white reserve would definitely look cooler still let’s see how white reserve metal turns out to be .

BTW do you have a optima account or insignia with kotak ?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just ask for a replacement , the new card would be metal by default , CC is clueless .

Black DC looks awesome , black white reserve would definitely look cooler still let’s see how white reserve metal turns out to be .

BTW do you have a optima account or insignia with kotak ?
CC is CC always, anyway raised a add-on for my spouse, which might come 1st as well.

Yup waiting to see yours - 🤞

Yup, Optima upgraded to Insignia for Reserve.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I somehow like the PVC design more , the metal one is just a replica of white card .
Thus will not convert the rest 2 add-ons to metal will keep 2 metal and 2 pvc
Agree, just received my add-on card in Metal. Black Metal DC was way way better.

Not planning to raise for my Plastic Reserve one.

Also check if they charged you 200 for Block/issue new card or so.