• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank application rejected, what to do now?

raghavx

TF Select
AU bank has rejected my credit card application stating some "Internal Reason". However, I think it has happened because of wrong office address which is written in my application (The address is not wrong, it's just that they picked my old office address from CIBIL and didn't bother to ask me for the updated address).
Now they are asking me to wait for 6 more months.

Is there anything I can do? Do I need to wait for 6 months more?

Hello deep@vie,
I wanted to apply to AU ixigo Credit card but I applied through AU official App in March 2024 and they mentioned that I need to apply through Ixigo app so I rejected the AU lit card they offered in the KYC. They asked me to wait for 180 days before re-applying again. So Now if I try to apply for the card , it is showing that I still need to wait for 180 days.
How should I proceed? Also Is there any way to delete the lead Id with out asking pno ?

Hello deep@vie,
I wanted to apply to AU ixigo Credit card but I applied through AU official App in March 2024 and they mentioned that I need to apply through Ixigo app so I rejected the AU lit card they offered in the KYC. They asked me to wait for 180 days before re-applying again. So Now if I try to apply for the card , it is showing that I still need to wait for 180 days.
How should I proceed? Also Is there any way to delete the lead Id with out asking pno ?
Please check Dm

Back