• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

Last edited:
I had a stan chart titanium card for many many years LTF. Suddenly a few years back they made it chargeable for me. Upon protesting, they refunded back fee for a year, but not willing to make it LTF. Finally cancelled the card. So LTF is not essentially what it means.
You did wrong.
Credit card with 10 years of history is always worth having even if you don't use it.You should have dragged them to the extreme level, they would have no choice but to make it LTF again.

Best way is to mail AU Customer Care at creditcard.priority@aubank.in in the below mentioned format. You will get prompt reply.

Hello Team,

I heard that AU is offering Zenith Card LTF for few employees from MNCs.
I am working at XXXX with an annual gross salary of XXXXXX (Take home monthly salary of ).
Can you please let me know if I am eligible for the LTF AU Zenith Card?

Regard's
I tried this

and guess what, got a reply from a bot masquerading to be a human

Greetings from AU Small Finance Bank.

This is with reference to your email dated 11th June 2022, regarding your query related to annual membership fee of AU Bank Credit Card. We wish to submit you that, we would like to offer you priced card with spend based fee waiver. For more details regarding the same, we would request you to kindly visit https://www.aubank.in/personal-banking/credit-cards. Further, thanks for showing your interest in AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card and sharing your contact details with us. Kindly visit the below link to apply for credit card.

https://cconboarding.aubank.in/auccself

Alternatively, you may also contact us on our toll-free number 1800-1200-1500.

Looking forward to offering you best of our services.

I got new Zenith card and I see that joining and annual fee section left blank in welcome kit letter. Does this mean that the card issued as LTF or should I still request for the confirmation on the same?

Definitely request for confirmation, in writing.
Thank you.. Even though, it was left blank - they mentioned that joining/annual fee applicable .. Afterwards, they changed to LTF based on the MNC ID card provided via email (my company listed under A)

Last edited:
Back