• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

Last edited:
In that case Yes,
They denied earlier but now they are saying it's LTF for my company, the list may have been updated at a later stage, I guess
Thanks for the idea by the way, it's like taking a blanket approval for LTF even before the card is actually applied for.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D
Video kyc done?
For me, physical verification happened today.

How is the customer support for AU Bank? Customer Support experience is very important to me, so I want to know, because I am planning to apply for Zenith for my Father, who is a Govt. Employee.

Video kyc done?
For me, physical verification happened today.
Actually yesterday I escalated to AU Credit Card & Nodal Head because they made an enquiry in my Cibil in March(when they said my card can't be LTF since my company isn't listed) but now they are saying the application can't be proceeded further because of the pin code limitation.

Let me see how far I can drag them.

Last edited:
Can anyone give me latest updated list of companies for which AU cc is LTF. Or where can I find that list
Best way is to mail AU Customer Care at creditcard.priority@aubank.in in the below mentioned format. You will get prompt reply.

Hello Team,

I heard that AU is offering Zenith Card LTF for few employees from MNCs.
I am working at XXXX with an annual gross salary of XXXXXX (Take home monthly salary of ).
Can you please let me know if I am eligible for the LTF AU Zenith Card?

Regard's

How is the customer support for AU Bank? Customer Support experience is very important to me, so I want to know, because I am planning to apply for Zenith for my Father, who is a Govt. Employee.
It have a very good support as of now, they offer video banking facility which very few banks offer.
As the consumer base is low the support is good but if the consumer base increases then can't predict.

Reactions: AsB
This is what I received :( :(

"Greetings from AU Small Finance Bank.

This is with reference to your email 9th June 2022, regarding your query related to annual membership of your AU Bank Credit Card. We submit you that, AU Bank credit cards are priced cards with spend based fee waiver. For more details regarding the same, we would request you to kindly visit https://www.aubank.in/personal-banking/credit-cards. Further, thanks for showing your interest in AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card and sharing your contact details with us. kindly visit the below link to apply for credit card."

This is what I received :( :(

"Greetings from AU Small Finance Bank.

This is with reference to your email 9th June 2022, regarding your query related to annual membership of your AU Bank Credit Card. We submit you that, AU Bank credit cards are priced cards with spend based fee waiver. For more details regarding the same, we would request you to kindly visit https://www.aubank.in/personal-banking/credit-cards. Further, thanks for showing your interest in AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card and sharing your contact details with us. kindly visit the below link to apply for credit card."
That means the company is not listed.
Find the attached list and see if you can see your company there.

Attachments

Man please try to understand the meaning of the term "LTF".
It means "Life Time Free" means till the time you are alive, I'm sorry to say like this.
Once a card is converted to the "Life Time Free" variant & you get an official communication from them stating the same then doesn't matter where you are & what you do it will be "Life Time Free" for you forever.

Just go through the latest RBI Guidelines released in April 2022 in rule no:-vii under Point-9 in Chapter-2
https://rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_ViewMasDirections.aspx?id=12300

"There shall not be any hidden charges while issuing credit cards free of charge"
I had a stan chart titanium card for many many years LTF. Suddenly a few years back they made it chargeable for me. Upon protesting, they refunded back fee for a year, but not willing to make it LTF. Finally cancelled the card. So LTF is not essentially what it means.

I also got the same reply from them for LTF but card they didn't confirm, so we are in the same boat.
Did you get the news how to convert the chargeable one to LTF since at the time of application you said it was chargeable??View attachment 1631
When applying via agent, ask him/her to send you in writing that card is LTF. Only after that proceed. Applying through agent is better than online as they keep track of application and report back regularly on status.

Back