• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sufficient
This is in reference to your email dated 5th June 2022, regarding your query related to membership fee of AU bank credit card. We wish to submit you that, we would like to offer you a lifetime free membership (in terms of membership fee/annual fee) on your Credit Card. Also, we wish to inform you that the card limit and variant are as per our internal policy criteria of the bank. Further, your query has been resolved and we are closing the same from our end.

This was their exact response. So it will be LTF, but variant can be anything.

This is in reference to your email dated 5th June 2022, regarding your query related to membership fee of AU bank credit card. We wish to submit you that, we would like to offer you a lifetime free membership (in terms of membership fee/annual fee) on your Credit Card. Also, we wish to inform you that the card limit and variant are as per our internal policy criteria of the bank. Further, your query has been resolved and we are closing the same from our end.

This was their exact response. So it will be LTF, but variant can be anything.
Can you tell me what exactly(Criteria, i.e. Salary Slip, ITR, Existing Card Limit) you said to them so that they confirmed LTF even before the card selection?

Can you tell me what exactly(Criteria, i.e. Salary Slip, ITR, Existing Card Limit) you said to them so that they confirmed LTF even before the card selection?
I heard that AU is offering Zenith Card LTF for few employees from MNCs.

I am working at <company name> with Annual gross salary of xyz (Take home monthly salary of abc).

Can you please let me know if I am eligible for the LTF AU Zenith Card?

I heard that AU is offering Zenith Card LTF for few employees from MNCs.

I am working at <company name> with Annual gross salary of xyz (Take home monthly salary of abc).

Can you please let me know if I am eligible for the LTF AU Zenith Card?
Thanks Man!!
Edit:- Can you please tell me which company you are working for??
Reason behind my company name is in the list shared by Technofino however, when I asked the question to Customer Care people they said that it can't be given since my name is not in the list.

Last edited:
Thanks Man!!
Edit:- Can you please tell me which company you are working for??
Reason behind my company name is in the list shared by Technofino however, when I asked the question to Customer Care people they said that it can't be given since my name is not in the list.
Oh, mine is opposite. It's not in list, but customer care said I am eligible.
Can't share company name, prefer privacy here.

Weird stuff!
Tried to apply now. My company was there in their drop down. After entering details, it showed vetta and Zenith Card. But both are showing chargeable.
Is there anyway to make sure it is LTF or not before getting it? Will they call and confirm? In case, the customer care lied, I wouldn't want to pay 8k+gst for this card😅.

Reactions: AsB
Tried to apply now. My company was there in their drop down. After entering details, it showed vetta and Zenith Card. But both are showing chargeable.
Is there anyway to make sure it is LTF or not before getting it? Will they call and confirm? In case, the customer care lied, I wouldn't want to pay 8k+gst for this card😅.
Applied anyway. They matched the limit with my highest limit on another card.
Didn't ask any salary documents for proof.
Now spamming for video kyc, even though their agents are not available currently.

Applied anyway. They matched the limit with my highest limit on another card.
Didn't ask any salary documents for proof.
Now spamming for video kyc, even though their agents are not available currently.
Which card did you apply & what is the limit you got?
Also your location please.

Thanks for the information.
One last question, what is the limit of your existing card based on you applied for.
Didn't apply based on any card. It actually didn't ask anything. Just offered based on cibil and income I entered (no payslip asked either).
Also, it's just tentative card and limit. I can get anything different or less limit also. It's not approved yet.

Didn't apply based on any card. It actually didn't ask anything. Just offered based on cibil and income I entered (no payslip asked either).
Also, it's just tentative card and limit. I can get anything different or less limit also. It's not approved yet.
I'm really thinking variant rather than Limit, the variant shouldn't have been altered at a later stage.

Completed video kyc today.

For those, who r planning to apply, use GET1000 code in referral employee Id section to get 1000 reward points. I got to know after applying.

Hmm, I have seen several people from BOB claiming that they got different variant than what they applied.
Even in this thread a few people mentioned getting vetta after applying for Zenith.
I also got the same reply from them for LTF but card they didn't confirm, so we are in the same boat.
Did you get the news how to convert the chargeable one to LTF since at the time of application you said it was chargeable?? 1654587043622.png

I also got the same reply from them for LTF but card they didn't confirm, so we are in the same boat.
Did you get the news how to convert the chargeable one to LTF since at the time of application you said it was chargeable??View attachment 1631
I messaged them again today with application number. They said to go ahead and complete application and it will be LTF as mentioned earlier.
Edit: BTW, didn't u mention earlier that customer care denied LTF for u ? Or u sent it again and this time they said yes?

Last edited:
I messaged them again today with application number. They said to go ahead and complete application and it will be LTF as mentioned earlier.
Edit: BTW, didn't i mention earlier that customer care denied LTF for u ? Or u sent it again and this time they said yes?
I didn't understand your point.
Are you asking me that did Customer Care denied my LTF earlier or you are saying yourself.

Back