• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

Last edited:
Are aap to mere ghar ke pass hi ho bhai within 9 KM, good to hear. I think the pincode fetched from Adhaar needs to be mapped to the city "Kolkata", anything other than Kolkata would automatically come under non serviceable area. Your pincode probably is mapped to North 24 Parganas, isn't it?
No, I selected Kolkata only.
Two options were there.
North 24 paragnas and Kolkata.

I'm sure this belongs to N 24 Parganas and hence the rejection.

One of my friends from Kestopur also tried to open a zero balance account in AU but was not able to get through because of the same reason (non serviceable area).
I dont know.
But if it was not serviceable then they would have not proceeded next.
Earlier 1 month back I was not able to apply as kolkata address was not updated in my cibil. They did not proceed and said non serviceable area.

I dont know.
But if it was not serviceable then they would have not proceeded next.
Earlier 1 month back I was not able to apply as kolkata address was not updated in my cibil. They did not proceed and said non serviceable area.
Total chaos it seems. If they already made an enquiry to your CIBIL due to this application, you should try removing this then.

Total chaos it seems. If they already made an enquiry to your CIBIL due to this application, you should try removing this then.
Lot of headache to remove cibil enquiry. Lot of email exchange.
Its not going to harm my cibil, I know.
My cibil is still 774. Just checked.
Btw I dont think that enquiry will harm much.
So its okay.

Lot of headache to remove cibil enquiry. Lot of email exchange.
Its not going to harm my cibil, I know.
My cibil is still 774. Just checked.
Btw I dont think that enquiry will harm much.
So its okay.
Because of this reluctant approach, bank is utilising the opportunity. Think of the reverse situation, if the fault is at customer's end they would go to every possible ways to harrass customer like us 🙂.

P.S. No offense to you

Because of this reluctant approach, bank is utilising the opportunity. Think of the reverse situation, if the fault is at customer's end they would go to every possible ways to harrass customer like us 🙂.

P.S. No offense to you
Yes, I know.
But right now dont have much time to focus on it.
Though I have mailed them about the reason to mention for this decline.
But when its not harming me, then really not interested for it.
But if it has costed something more than I will never leave as it is.
😊😊

I'm sure this belongs to N 24 Parganas and hence the rejection.

One of my friends from Kestopur also tried to open a zero balance account in AU but was not able to get through because of the same reason (non serviceable area).
Nobody will be able to open any account in AU from online now, had a discussion with Salt Lake BM, she has confirmed me that.
Also the 0 balance account is as of now closed in Kolkata.

Guys, I applied for AU CC online, however I didn't get any option to select card variant or even do vkyc :|
I only had the address->personal->document->employment sections while applying... I didn't get the other 2 sections where we select the card variant and the vkyc :(
The status just shows as submitted and under review. Haven't got any update since I applied and it's been more than a week. Anyone else faced this scenario where they didn't get any option to select card variant or vkyc ?

Guys, I applied for AU CC online, however I didn't get any option to select card variant or even do vkyc :|
I only had the address->personal->document->employment sections while applying... I didn't get the other 2 sections where we select the card variant and the vkyc :(
The status just shows as submitted and under review. Haven't got any update since I applied and it's been more than a week. Anyone else faced this scenario where they didn't get any option to select card variant or vkyc ?
Send an email to them, they usually listen.

Back